Cradlerock Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2015
Wonderful staff and really positive energy throughout the school! Really supportive community. Our school and students are doing great things!

Posted August 07, 2014
We have had a great experience at Cradlerock Elem. The teachers are caring and have tailored our son's education. They pulled him out for advanced classes, preparing him for GT classes. They really make an effort give a great education that is NOT a one size fits all approach.

Posted September 12, 2013
My daughter has attended this school for 5 years. The staff and teachers are professional and supportive. There are some teachers that truly stand out more than others and have been positive women in my child's life. I am truly grateful to them.

Cradlerock Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2013
My kids have been coming to this school for 4 years. Some teachers are great, while others seem to just be doing enough to get the children to the next grade and not pushing them to accomplish more. The principal and support staff are great and approachable.

Cradlerock Elementary School 5

Posted July 19, 2009
My child transferred to Cradlerock this past school year. We have been quite pleased with her academic progress and the professionalism and talents of the teachers and administrators. It has been a great year!

Cradlerock Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2009
it is horrible experience my kid had this year.

Posted August 16, 2008
I love going to Cradlerock School! For the most part, the teachers are nice. I've been going here for 3 school years, and I am now entering my forth and last year. :>( But I've made lots of loyal and caring friends that I plan to keep.I've been through many ups and downs, but I couldn't say much more than thanks to everyone. Woo Hoo!!!

Posted May 07, 2008
Cradlerock is a great school. Students just need to strive to do their best. . They have won many events and they continue to be sucessful in that. There are many caring teachers. Students just need to strive to their best

Posted March 26, 2008
The principal, Jason McCoy, is a great advocate for children and he has a great reputation for working with parent groups. This school continues to improve in every area.

Posted January 24, 2008
The school's principal sets a professional tone and demonstrates strong leadership skills for the teachers and students to emulate. I am thrilled that my daughter has teachers who caree about her success.

6700 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, MD  21045
Last modified Cradlerock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Cradlerock Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top