Posted August 07, 2014
We have had a great experience at Cradlerock Elem. The teachers are caring and have tailored our son's education. They pulled him out for advanced classes, preparing him for GT classes. They really make an effort give a great education that is NOT a one size fits all approach.

Posted September 12, 2013
My daughter has attended this school for 5 years. The staff and teachers are professional and supportive. There are some teachers that truly stand out more than others and have been positive women in my child's life. I am truly grateful to them.

Cradlerock Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2013
My kids have been coming to this school for 4 years. Some teachers are great, while others seem to just be doing enough to get the children to the next grade and not pushing them to accomplish more. The principal and support staff are great and approachable.

Posted July 19, 2009
My child transferred to Cradlerock this past school year. We have been quite pleased with her academic progress and the professionalism and talents of the teachers and administrators. It has been a great year!

Cradlerock Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2009
it is horrible experience my kid had this year.

Cradlerock Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted May 10, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted August 16, 2008
I love going to Cradlerock School! For the most part, the teachers are nice. I've been going here for 3 school years, and I am now entering my forth and last year. :>( But I've made lots of loyal and caring friends that I plan to keep.I've been through many ups and downs, but I couldn't say much more than thanks to everyone. Woo Hoo!!!

Cradlerock Elementary School 3

Posted May 11, 2008

Cradlerock Elementary School
6700 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, MD  21045
Last modified Cradlerock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Cradlerock Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.