Columbia, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted October 22, 2014
This school is truly amazing , there are some really good teachers like ms.Smith, ms.dymek,mr.sylor and more. They are all really supportive.P.S. I go to this school

Posted October 08, 2014
HCMS is a great school. All three of my children have attended this school and have received a great education. The atmosphere is welcoming and engaging.

Posted February 13, 2012
We have been at HCMS for 5 years (2 children). Our overall experience has been very positive. We attribute this to the wonderful and committed teachers. We have only had one terrile experience with a teacher -- Mrs. Prendergast. Some of the exceptional teachers are Ms. Kelly, Ms. Dymek, Mr. Mitton, Mrs. Burnett, Mrs. LaSota, Ms. Miranda and Mrs. Crandall (now retired). Mrs. Flores is also a great counselor! While we have had 3 principals in our 5 years, each has brought certain strengths to HCMS and we have been pleased with all 3.

Posted February 12, 2012
I love this school. I understand that HCMS isn't the best, but the new principal is outstanding and is taking care of these problems. This school has a lot of potential and I can see that the new admins. are trying to bring it out. Many of the students and very bright and the music department is great. Some of the students are also working hard to bring in new extra-curriculars and it's awesome. I love HCMS and can't wait to watch it grow and succeed.

Harpers Choice Middle School 1

Posted January 14, 2010
My parents had to move me from this school because they did not give me the correct education and some of the persons there are very rude.

Posted November 04, 2009
My child has been here 2 years and it is a nice school. There is a great variety of activities to be involved in (even for shy children). The teachers have been great but I do miss the last principle as he was very hands on and accessible.

Posted October 17, 2009

Harpers Choice Middle School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I am just relocating from NC and the staff has been great in assisting me with the transition and i love the curriculum it will really challenge my sons as well as myself as a parent to assure that i stay involved and on top of their curriculum..I am so glad that i chose Howard County to educate my children

Harpers Choice Middle School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
I've been going to this school for about 3 weeks now and its seems to be a really nice school the teachers are nice and I stilll have the same great friends but I get to meet new people too!

Posted September 11, 2009

Harpers Choice Middle School
5450 Beaverkill Rd, Columbia, MD  21044
Last modified Harpers Choice Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harpers Choice Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top