Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 01, 2015
I'm so glad we moved into the Waterloo ES district. The teachers and leadership team are top notch at this school. My favorite part of Waterloo is the number of curriculum extension units (CEUs) that challenge students in so many interesting areas. Also the orchestra has been amazing. Great school!

Posted August 19, 2013
I heard good things about this school. It had been around for a very long time.

Waterloo Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2013
I'm a parent of a 5th grader and I think the school is great. Good teachers that communicate well with parents. Principle and other staff are friendly and approachable. Great supportive environment with a well behaved student body. My daughter has done well here and has good grades

Posted June 21, 2012
Waterloo fosters excellent academic preparation. Furthermore, the principal and every teacher I've met have been warm, caring people who are truly interested and supportive of my children's growth and development. Hooray for Waterloo!

Posted June 28, 2011
My son started Waterloo preschool 2 months ago and it has been amazing! The staff is very supportive and makes everyone feel welcome and special! I have not encountered any member of staff that did not offer assistance. The Principal, Mrs. Webster is truly great, very involved and fosters a positive atmosphere within the school.

Posted May 22, 2011
Waterloo is a very good school. I have 3 kids here and they love it! The principal, Mrs. Webster is very kind & dedicated. She is present at all the after-school events and is also very active at these events. I have subbed a few times at Waterloo and the staff & teachers are friendly. I am pleased with the quality of education my kids are getting. There are so many fantastic teachers from Mrs. Bray, Ms. Yakscoe-Markle, Mrs. Kuegler, Mrs. Billey, Mrs. Pleasant & Mr Fellin to Mrs. Cutick, just to name a few; who are doing a wonderful job of adding value to our kids. Thank you to all the staff & teachers at WES. God bless you all!

Posted February 16, 2011
I can't ask God for a better school and staff than we have at Waterloo. I have two daughters who have been at Waterloo for 3 and 2 years. The quality of instruction and the staff are top notch. From Mrs. Webster to Ms Yascoe-Markle, to Ms. Clark, to Ms kuegler, to Ms. Pleasant, thank y'all for all that you do to add value to my kids.

Posted September 30, 2010
My son just started Pre-K and had never been out of the care of his family before. He was welcomed so warmly by the staff, from the principal down and he now loves school. We moved from California in hopes of starting our children off right in good schools and we are pleased with this school already.

Waterloo Elementary School

Posted July 06, 2008
I have a child who has been at waterlloo for 3 years and one who is starting and my husband and I love it.Our child is happy there, The staff is great and my 2nd child cant wait to go.Good job to the staff, teachers,and parents who make waterloo a great success.

Posted March 19, 2008
My child was transfered to Waterloo right before the end of school year, my husband and I were very pleased with how well Waterloo welcomed our child and made him feel like he belonged right from the beginning of the school year. Staff are very friendly and professional, teachers are sweet and made him feel right from the begining. very pleased with this school. Kudos, Mrs. Reyna Vargas.

Waterloo Elementary School
5940 Waterloo Rd, Columbia, MD  21045
Last modified Waterloo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterloo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top