Posted August 19, 2013
I heard good things about this school. It had been around for a very long time.

Waterloo Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2013
I'm a parent of a 5th grader and I think the school is great. Good teachers that communicate well with parents. Principle and other staff are friendly and approachable. Great supportive environment with a well behaved student body. My daughter has done well here and has good grades

Posted June 21, 2012
Waterloo fosters excellent academic preparation. Furthermore, the principal and every teacher I've met have been warm, caring people who are truly interested and supportive of my children's growth and development. Hooray for Waterloo!

Posted June 28, 2011
My son started Waterloo preschool 2 months ago and it has been amazing! The staff is very supportive and makes everyone feel welcome and special! I have not encountered any member of staff that did not offer assistance. The Principal, Mrs. Webster is truly great, very involved and fosters a positive atmosphere within the school.

Posted May 22, 2011
Waterloo is a very good school. I have 3 kids here and they love it! The principal, Mrs. Webster is very kind & dedicated. She is present at all the after-school events and is also very active at these events. I have subbed a few times at Waterloo and the staff & teachers are friendly. I am pleased with the quality of education my kids are getting. There are so many fantastic teachers from Mrs. Bray, Ms. Yakscoe-Markle, Mrs. Kuegler, Mrs. Billey, Mrs. Pleasant & Mr Fellin to Mrs. Cutick, just to name a few; who are doing a wonderful job of adding value to our kids. Thank you to all the staff & teachers at WES. God bless you all!

Posted February 16, 2011
I can't ask God for a better school and staff than we have at Waterloo. I have two daughters who have been at Waterloo for 3 and 2 years. The quality of instruction and the staff are top notch. From Mrs. Webster to Ms Yascoe-Markle, to Ms. Clark, to Ms kuegler, to Ms. Pleasant, thank y'all for all that you do to add value to my kids.

Posted September 30, 2010
My son just started Pre-K and had never been out of the care of his family before. He was welcomed so warmly by the staff, from the principal down and he now loves school. We moved from California in hopes of starting our children off right in good schools and we are pleased with this school already.

Waterloo Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2009

Waterloo Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009

Waterloo Elementary School
5940 Waterloo Rd, Columbia, MD  21045
Last modified Waterloo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterloo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.