Calvary Christian Academy 5

Posted April 08, 2011
I really don't have extra money for private school, but the public school system really let me down. I pulled my son from public school where teachers told me they had no time for him and now he has the same work but with a teacher who has time to stop and make sure he is on the correct path. The positive feedback, the way she gives him self confidence, my son has raised all of his grades because he knows his teacher cares about him. All my son needed was a teacher who likes her job and wants her class to do well. I thank the Lord for this school. I give up alot in my monthly budget for my son to go to Calvary and I have no regrets doing so.

Calvary Christian Academy 2

Posted August 22, 2003

Calvary Christian Academy
Po Box 5154, Cresaptown, MD  21505
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top