PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

If you want your child to succeed academically, there is no other school remotely close to this area that will ensure your child's success. We are third generation CCA, and Lord willing, our children will not go anywhere else! Especially in the primary years, it is vital to form a firm foundation. As a nurse in all of the public schools in our area, I can assure you, this school has what you are looking for...and that is the BEST for your child.

I would not recommend this school for any parent who expects their child to succeed academically.

I really don't have extra money for private school, but the public school system really let me down. I pulled my son from public school where teachers told me they had no time for him and now he has the same work but with a teacher who has time to stop and make sure he is on the correct path. The positive feedback, the way she gives him self confidence, my son has raised all of his grades because he knows his teacher cares about him. All my son needed was a teacher who likes her job and wants her class to do well. I thank the Lord for this school. I give up alot in my monthly budget for my son to go to Calvary and I have no regrets doing so.

Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12