Crownsville, MD

Posted July 29, 2014
I am a current junior at Indian Creek and I absolutely love it. I completely disagree with the other comments about the courses not being difficult, I am taking 3 AP's this year and all the classes are made to challenge the student. We are still a young school of course so the athletics program is still improving. The classes are really small (my smallest was 9 students). The teachers go above and beyond my expectations to help us learn the lessons in new ways and they will do whatever is necessary to help you learn the topic. I seriously love my school.

Posted October 20, 2013
As a highly involved parent of a lower-school student, I see the happiness in the students Indian Creek talks about. I'm sure we'll be "lifers" with the caring middle school atmosphere and a high school that is winning championships and has a full slate of AP's. Great school.

Indian Creek School 1

Posted October 16, 2013
Indian Creek is Horrible. My son went there and hated every minute of it. The teachers were not challenging at all and my child was in the high math group but when he went to an actually good school he got put in middle. Not good mathematics. They let anyone in. It is really bad. I offer to go to good schools like(Gilman, Loyola, or Mcdonogh, or Severn).

Posted August 10, 2013
Both of my children attend Indian Creek a middle and high school.. They having something for everyone..... A rigorous curric. That is on par with other academic schools....they focus on the whole child and offer a wide variety of extra curricular activities that allows each and very child to succeed....would strongly recommend the school to anyone.

Posted June 08, 2012
The school year has ended and my husband and I are thrilled with our son's achievements. He has become an accomplished student. He took two science classes and has asked to take AP science next year. I know his love for science is due to the science teachers and especially the STEM Program Director. We look forward to another year at Indian Creek Upper School.

Posted September 29, 2009
The school is located in a beautiful setting and has an impressive physical plant. As a teacher who has viewed the curriculum, I rate it on par with the best Independent schools in the area. Reviews from earlier years do not appy since this relatively new school has evolved quickly and solidly. I recommend this school without hesitancy.

Indian Creek School 3

Posted June 23, 2009
not a rigorous math/science program(local high performing public school kids take pre-calc in 8th grade). a good school for average kid with money esp one interested in the arts/writing.lovely grounds at high school

Posted January 02, 2009
This is my child's 2nd year here and so far I am impressed. Yes there are a few bugs that are still being worked out, but that's to be expected at any school. Especially a new one. Overall the teachers seem to care, and the courses ARE challenging.

Indian Creek School 0

Posted October 30, 2008
After going through lower and middle schools, I am very impressed with the Upper School. The teachers are dedicated and the curriculum is becoming more defined. Watch out because Indian Creek School is rising to the occassion. The students are being challenged and are happy and the faculty is dedicated.

Posted October 28, 2008
A new high school building on a successful middle and lower school. Teacher professional is promoted by the administration. Honesty and trust is an emphasis as students tackle challenging course work. In just four years, the school has grown its program including AP courses. W

Indian Creek School