Damascus, MD

Posted January 06, 2014
Excellent school in every sense of the word. My child is in the 4th grade GT center and we have nothing but praise for the teachers and the curriculum - Ms. Klein, Ms. McGinn, and Ms. Marrama. All are top-notch in every respect. The music teacher - Mr. Anberg - is fun, knowledgable, creative and a great teacher as well. The office staff is hard working and dedicated. The school grounds are more akin to a high school in size and facilities. From my perspective, I'd say that anybody fortunate enough to get into Clearspring GT center, or Clearspring in any class at any level, would mirror my responses.

Posted September 26, 2011
I think the school is wonderful! My daughter in in the Highly gifted Center of 4th grade there. They have so many fieldtrips, after school clubs, organized bus schedule! All the staff are nice and make you feel that your child is in the right place!

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008
I think Clearspring is a great school. The staff is great, they take the time to know your kids, the parent involvement in the school is excelllent. They strive to acheive at Clearspring

Clearspring Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2003

Clearspring Elementary School 4

Posted August 18, 2003
I think this is a great school for all children. I did not rate this school a perfect score because I think we can always improve. I really wish that there were more parent volunteers but other than that the leadership in this school is great!

Clearspring Elementary School
9930 Moyer Rd, Damascus, MD  20872
Last modified Clearspring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clearspring Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top