District Heights, MD

Thomas Claggett Elementary School 5

Posted February 09, 2009

Thomas Claggett Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
I have a kindergartener here and she is excelling in reading and math.

Thomas Claggett Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2004
My child attends Thomas Claggett and for me it has been a constant back & forth for fighting, bulling and I'm tired. I'll give the principal her due because she does make herself as available as possible and she is trying to work with the kids. There special education I think is really good. If I can help it my child will not return to this school.

Thomas Claggett Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2003
My child currently attends Thomas Clagett. I am very impressed with the comment, a goals the new principal has set forth. I want the best education for my son and my daughter who will be attending this school next year. We need more parent involvement. Talk to your children, communicate with their teachers help to give these children a better out look on life.

Thomas Claggett Elementary School
2001 Addison Rd, District Heights, MD  20747
Last modified Thomas Claggett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Claggett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top