Posted April 23, 2013
Both my children are here. It is a wonderful school with caring teachers. The best thing is computer class...I love the kindergarten in computer class!!!

Posted April 23, 2010
My daughter received a great education at OLH/SLS

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
3 nieces & 2 nephews have gone to OLH & I believe have benefited from the school environment. It is a caring & wonderful school & I believe the teachers make a positive difference in their students lives.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School 2

Posted November 29, 2009
I two children who have attended this school for several years. In the beginning it was a wonderful school, but as the years went on and my involvement increased in the school, I was able to see the many flaws within this school. Many of the better teachers have left or been let go. Many families have pulled their children and have been pleased with their decisions. In hind site, I feel my children would have recieved a good education in any school they attended. There is a do nothing approach to problems within this school and many things that would not be tolerated in a public school are simply swept under the rug.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School 4

Posted February 08, 2008
Our 1st born attends OLH/St.L, and soon our 2nd will also. It is a sacrifice that we chose to make to send them there. The cirriculum is challanging, but the environment is family. The teachers care about the well being of the students, and parent participation is welcome and encouraged. The athletic association along with the other inhouse clubs do wonderful work for the school.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School 4

Posted September 14, 2006
OLH/ST School requires that students wear a uniform, which I believe has many benefits such as preventing social problems. Also, if dignity, prayer, and discipline is important to you, then this is the school to choose.

Posted February 23, 2004
My granddaughter left Public School this year to attend OLH/ST.L school and the curriculum is much more advanced, she has more homework, and enjoys the students and teachers more.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School
8003 North Boundary Road, Dundalk, MD  21222
Last modified Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top