PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Posted June 03, 2015
My daughter has had an amazing experience in her first 2 years at the schooll. She has been guided by her "prayer partner" who has modeled respect, compassion, and courtesy. He has guided her through mass for the first two years and through her journey at Our Lady of Hope. He has taught her so many important things in her little life. I am amazed how much he has touched her life and shown her "that teenagers can be very good" (said my 6 year old). The educational aspects of the school are great but the life lessons she is learning are more than I could ever imagine. We couldn't be happier!

Posted May 29, 2015
If you are in search of a school that prides itself in academics, core family values, and community, then look no further than Our Lady of Hope/St. Luke School. My perspective is both as a former student, as well as a parent of children that are enrolled here currently. The teachers truly care about your child's educational and spiritual development. Everyone is on a first name basis with your child, given the student population being the perfect size. This is more than just a school. This is a family. Once enrolled, you could never envision sending your child anywhere else. Our children are our biggest investments... be sure to add this school to your portfolio of investments. The rate of return is invaluable.

Posted May 27, 2015
I've had a wonderful experience at OLH. The teachers really care about the individual student, and Sr. Irene knows each one by name. In our increasingly impersonal world, OLH offers a welcoming, very open, (yet very safe) environment, and provides those "little things" that public schools typically don't. Daily prayer and love for Jesus' teachings come through and can be seen in the smiles and laughter and general consideration of others. I am very impressed with the older students, at how kind and polite they are, and how, even at their young age, can easily communicate with adults. My child currently attends the pre-k program, but i expect she will continue through to the 8th grade - she loves it!

Posted May 24, 2015
My child loves her school and her teacher. OLH/SLS provides a caring environment for my child to be academically challenged and to develop socially and spiritually.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School 1

Posted August 03, 2014
I would not recommend this school. I had to withdraw my child and personally know many others that did the same. The children don't come first at this school.

Posted April 23, 2013
Both my children are here. It is a wonderful school with caring teachers. The best thing is computer class...I love the kindergarten in computer class!!!

Posted April 23, 2010
My daughter received a great education at OLH/SLS

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School

Posted April 23, 2010
3 nieces & 2 nephews have gone to OLH & I believe have benefited from the school environment. It is a caring & wonderful school & I believe the teachers make a positive difference in their students lives.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School 2

Posted November 29, 2009
I two children who have attended this school for several years. In the beginning it was a wonderful school, but as the years went on and my involvement increased in the school, I was able to see the many flaws within this school. Many of the better teachers have left or been let go. Many families have pulled their children and have been pleased with their decisions. In hind site, I feel my children would have recieved a good education in any school they attended. There is a do nothing approach to problems within this school and many things that would not be tolerated in a public school are simply swept under the rug.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School 4

Posted February 08, 2008
Our 1st born attends OLH/St.L, and soon our 2nd will also. It is a sacrifice that we chose to make to send them there. The cirriculum is challanging, but the environment is family. The teachers care about the well being of the students, and parent participation is welcome and encouraged. The athletic association along with the other inhouse clubs do wonderful work for the school.

Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School
8003 North Boundary Road, Dundalk, MD  21222
Last modified Our Lady Of Hope St Luke School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8