Dundalk, MD

St. Rita School 4

Posted December 18, 2006
- a former student
I had been in this school for 7-8 years, and I had some good times. I made some of my best friends there. If you were a new student, you felt welcomed, and most of the teachers there were nice. Even if the teachers were mean, you'd have a low chance of failing, and if you were, they'd help you. I would still be there if it didn't close down. This school's academic program included many after-school and weekend things such as bowling, soccer, swimming, band, and student council. Most of the kids here were actually disciplined because the teachers actually cared about what you did (or didn't) do. This school proved the 'No child left behind' statement true. I miss this school SO much.

Posted March 27, 2006

Posted March 22, 2006
My oldest of 3 girls is attending this school. I am positive she is getting a head start, with academics. The teachers know each child personally, and are invested in they're success. The specials give them the breaks to learn new concepts under other well trained people. I enjoy being an involved parent at St. Rita School.

Posted May 05, 2005
My son attends this school and he has never been happier. My son didn't have a lot of regular playmates before starting at St. Rita, but now he has a lot of wonderful little friends from really great families. All of the parents and the entire staff made us feel like family from the very first second after we walked through their door. I would not have my son attend any other school unless I absolutely didn't have any other options. We are so thrilled with the level of instruction, the dedication of the staff, and the warmth of the entire school community. We could never have chosen a better school!

Posted March 18, 2004
I have two daughters in St. Rita School. I have often been amazed at the knowledge they come home with. The teachers take an interest in every student that walks thru their door. They have instowed a sense of confidence, leadership and independence into both the girls. The principle of the school was once a student of St. Rita's. Her love for the school in apparent in everything she does. She is truely our leader and our inspiration. The parents at St. Rita are tireless in the pursuit of challenging our children and providing the additional support they need both inside and outside the classrooms. I can't say enough about our beloved school and our extended parish/school/community family. If you are looking for a school which provides a strong family atmosphere in conjuction with exceptional educational growth, you will certainly find it at St. Rita Parish school.

Posted March 15, 2004
I think St. Rita is a great school! My child has attended this school for 2 years, and is doing very well. It is a very family oriented school, with small class sizes and good, loving teachers. I know that I have chosen the best school for my child.

St. Rita School 4

Posted August 07, 2003
My daughter now attends this school, following in the footsteps of me, my sisters and my mom. We are not the only family to have had different generations attend -- there is a strong family element at the school, and its students tend to remain loyal long after they leave because of the positive experience the school provides to them. The small class sizes means the kids get to know everyone in their class, so there is not a great deal of the clique mentality that you see at bigger schools. They also mean that children such as my daughter, who have learning disabilities and sometimes need extra help, will always be able to get the help they need.

St. Rita School