9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Ss Peter & Paul High School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 03, 2015
All of the teachers are amazing and respectful of the students and parents. They are extremely understanding with the differences that each child has in learning.

Posted December 03, 2015
An amazing school! So blessed to have been able to send both children through elementary and high school here.

Posted June 08, 2010
My daughter just finished her freshman year at Sts. Peter and Paul High School, and she had a great year. This school has a wonderful family atmosphere and works on creating a cohesive service oriented community. The academics are college prep and challenging. The teachers are fair and genuinely care about the students. In addition to the commitment of the teachers, what has most impressed me about he school is the students. They are involved, happy, motivated and honestly just great kids. The graduates go on to great colleges. For a small school there are an amazing number of sports teams that do very well and many other activities. All in all we are extremely happy with our choice of St. Peter and Paul High School.

Posted October 31, 2009
SSPP is an excellent school. A difficult curriculum that gets your child ready for college. Over 98% of the graduates go on to a four-year college and get a degree! The statistics are available to prove it. A fantastic school,

Posted October 27, 2009
This school is amazing. From the qualified teaching staff to the variety of academic programs I could not be happier. Not to mention the down to earth and friendly atmosphere. this is truly a great school and yes, we're small, but we are so close. I know everyone in my school and I can talk to any of them. I love this school so much

Ss Peter & Paul High School 2

Posted April 02, 2008
I attended SSPP from 1st grade through 10th grade. I believe that the teachers are all very nice and invested in the students; however, I transfered to Easton High School for 11th and 12th grade because the AP courses at SSPP do not even come close to preparing you to take the AP tests. SSPPs average scores on AP tests are a 1 or a 2, whereas EHS scores are 4s or 5s. Also, there are so many more options at EHS that are not available at SSPP. I was at the top of my class at SSPP and was learning practically nothing. SSPP cannot challenge students who wish to excel and cannot offer the type of education necessary to prepare students for college.

Posted April 29, 2005
Both of my daughters went to Sts. Peter and Paul High School and have gone on to be successful at college. I believe it was the support and high academic level that helped prepare them for college. Sts. Peter and Paul offers students many opportunities in challenging academics, many extra-curricular activites as well as a very active sports program; all in a small academic setting.

Posted February 05, 2005
Hi, I went to SSPP middle/ high school. This school was a great experience and was able to prepare me for college. The school was small tight-knit community, one that celebrated our common belief in God and the success of each other. Almost all of our graduates have gone onto reputable colleges and careers. I was definitely satisfied with the education that I received and would encourage you to at least visit this school.

Ss Peter & Paul High School
900 High Street, Easton, MD  21601
Last modified Ss Peter & Paul High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12