Easton, MD

Chesapeake Christian School 1

Posted March 09, 2015
This place was a nightmare. Some of the most miserable years of my life. Not only was I bullied by my peers, but also parts of the staff. The facade of Christianity is frail at best and it doesn't take long for the school to reveal its true self. The school was filled with riffraff and students that were expelled from the local public schools. Others were the unlucky who couldn't afford the other private schools in the area.

Chesapeake Christian School 1

Posted April 24, 2014
Went here for 4 years. Principal didn't care about the things going on in the high school. My brother was bullied and she never did anything about it. We get the kids that are kicked out of other schools. Teachers don't teach well. You don't have to work for your grades. I home schooled my last year of school becauseof poor education. There is no Christian focus in the high school.

Chesapeake Christian School

Posted October 12, 2010
This school has met my Nephew's learning issues. He looks forward to attending classes.He is active in sport activities. He has set his life goals...and that is a very good thing to do !! GO COAST GUARD !!

Chesapeake Christian School
1009 North Washington Street, Easton, MD  21601
Last modified Chesapeake Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Chesapeake Christian School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top