Bad
Good

I feel this way because my daughter has learned a lot in that school it is amazing how she learns a lot

Best school I've been to! The principles name is mrs.schou The first time I got there till filth grade I love Edgewater. The teachers rarely yell.they can be super fun. And I would give them a 18/20 because in after care in the summer they have no air condition so if you pick it wear a t-shirt most of the time. Also, the food offered at lunch is very fattening, unless you just eat the salad.

I used to go here. It is a great school! The recess equipment isn't very good but that doesn't matter. Education-wise this school is great. ( I love Mrs. Sutphin!!!)

We are military and are moving soon, but have been here for three years. We have been very pleased with Edgewater Elementary's staff, educators, and principal. All have worked very hard in helping our daughter succeed. For example, our child was having difficulty reading, and we seriously considered enrolling her in a reading school. We discussed our concerns with the principal, and he asked us to first give the school a chance to teach her. We reluctantly took his advice, and we are so glad we did. With the principal's advice and the educators' hard work, our daughter is now reading on grade level and is doing great in school. I highly recommend Edgewater Elementary School. Tammy McBride

I was told several years ago that Edgewater was a 'lower rung' school. Edgewater has increasingly powered up their school, staff and programs. The top quality teachers/staff have pulled together with parents to incorporate tremendous benefits in all education and extra curricular activities. Our kids had difficulty at other public schools in Anne Arundel but have improved and tested much better at Edgewater. The ever increasing school rank tells it all! Thanks Edgewater!

I truly can thank every Staff member of Edgewater Elementary no there test scores are not that great but the bigger picture is my child and my child loves school and last year she had Mrs. Newton which was a true blessing she worked very hard to see the many different in each child in her class room and ran with it and as for the appearance of school yes they are lacking however don't let the appearance fool you they do their best with what they have so I truly thank everyone there for giving my child the skills and confidence as she has come a very long way thanks to their dedicated success and if more parents did there part at home then you to will find that your child is getting to exercise every level of their potential here ! Kristal Machado

Last modified Edgewater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.