Elkridge, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted March 18, 2012
We just joined st Augustine School this year and so far it's been an amazing experience. Coming from Africa, we were worried that my children will have a hard time settling in but it's been the complete opposite! The teachers are very warm and friendly and the children in the school are very well behaved. I am glad that we made the decision to send our kids to st Augustine School.

Posted March 28, 2011
My daughter has been a student at St. Augustine School since preschool and she is now in 7th grade. I have been extremely happy with the education she has received! Her teachers have all been top-notch and the school environment has been extremely caring, compassionate, and nuturing. The principal is a wonderful leader who truly cares about the students and knows them each by name. I would highly recommend St. Augustine's to other families!

Posted March 28, 2011
I feel so fortunate to have found St. Augustine's School! I have a daughters in both Pre-K and Kindergarten. The school is such a wonderfully warm community, with amazing teachers, aides and staff. I am thrilled with all that my children are learning, both academically and morally. I am very lucky to be a part of the SAS community and look forward to many years ahead.

Posted March 28, 2011
Both my husband and myself are very happy with our choice to send our children to St. Augustine School. We love the sense of family that we have found. The teachers and aides truly care for the children and continue to do so even after they have left "their" grade. The principal is seen on a daily basis and is very involved!

Posted October 19, 2009
Our three children have attended St. Augustine School for over 10 years, including preschool. We have been very pleased with the education that they have received. It has a warm and nurturing family atmosphere. The catholic christian values are emphasized every day. The school has a buddy system which helps the younger children feel comfortable and welcome. The education and teachers are both top notch. If offers a broad curriculum including Spanish, computer, art, and music. My children are very happy here.

Posted February 06, 2009
St. Augustine is truly a blessing. I have two children in the school (one for five years now). The teachers are great and the principal is the best (Mrs. Schratz goes out of her way to work with every family and seems to know every kid s name She s amazing :-). The school has a buddy system where older kids spend time and sort of mentor the younger. The ambassador family program allows new families to enjoy having a mentor family guide them and adjust to a new school. The service projects in the school help students reach out to those less fortunate and develop empathy. The instruction is wonderful and includes computer, library, and Spanish even for the younger ones. I could just go on forever! I thank God for St. Augustine.

Posted June 24, 2008
St. Augustine School is wonderful! My child has been at the school for 6 years and I have been extremely pleased with her academic achievement, as well as the guidance she has received relative to religion and character formation. St. Augustine's is a very close-knit school community where everyone is made to feel welcome and included. The teachers are caring, dedicated professionals and the principal is an excellent leader who respects the opinions and feelings of others. The entire faculty and staff truly care about the sudents and work together to insure that every student succeeds and prospers.

Posted November 20, 2007
It is a small school with great teachers who genuinely care about the children. The school is very stong academically. The children learn Spanish from the early grades. And the principal is very involved and accessible. Great school! My son is very happy there and thriving.

Posted October 24, 2007
I am impressed with the academic standard and curriculum at this school. The principle is very active and visible in the day-to-day operations. Teachers truly care about the success of their students. Students are challenged, but receive enormous support from staff. Highly recommend this school for parents that care about their child's academic performance and value discipline. FYI- This school expects a lot of parent involvement!

St Augustine School 4

Posted May 24, 2007
- a former student
Great school for all ages, high level teachers, good facilites, advanced technology, students are kind and helpful! Great choice for you child's education. Everyone is welcoming and supportive of your family; school & parish are one community. Financial aid available.

St Augustine School