Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 12, 2015
Because of the huge bribery and scandals and the terrible teaching the teaches flirt together while the students are learning.

Posted June 02, 2015
"Our Lady of Perpetual Help School has helped our son grow in so many ways. In addition to providing an excellent academic education by teachers who care deeply about the progress of each individual student, OLPH has reinforced and extended the Christian values that we teach and live at home. The many opportunities for leadership and the supportive and positive environment of this school have helped our son soar. Our Lady of Perpetual Help School will give your child a strong academic foundation, enhanced by a caring, nurturing staff and a beautiful faith-filled environment. Faith, love, and family are at the heart of this school, and you can't go wrong when you build on that!"

Posted May 21, 2015
Parent: Going to OLPH has definitely had an impact on the young man that our son is today. As a faith based school, we feel he is held to a higher standard of moral behavior which encourages him to always try to do and be his best. Being a somewhat smaller school, OLPH has been able to provide our son with more individual attention. His talents were recognized at an early age and the OLPH teachers were always excited about helping to encourage him and provide him with enrichment activities that would foster the development of his abilities. But it has not always been just about education. OLPH was excited and supportive when our son approached the school in 7th grade with an idea to collect new/used DVDs to donate to hospitals around the world. OLPH school is about striving to be your best and serving the needs of your community. We always recommend OLPH to other parents because of their moral standards, their ability and desire to recognize a child’s specific needs and the sense of community and family that is felt within the school.

Posted May 20, 2015
I believe our students excel because of their whole-child formation. Our students are taught and formed spiritually, academically, socially, and physically, which paves the way for many different kinds of successes. Under the guidance of each of their teachers, they begin to recognize the role their relationship with God plays in their life in everything they do from the classroom to the sports field, to the lunchroom, into the church and everywhere in between. Each individual task becomes an opportunity for them to glorify God and make each moment a prayer. With this initial focus, in partnership with the tireless support, sacrifice and guidance of their families, our students excel and become motivated intrinsically.

Posted February 03, 2015
There is so much to love about this school! The academics are rock solid with a strong track record of praise from local high schools who know an OLPH student is always outstandingly prepared, respectful and confident. The faculty is passionate, creative, caring and ready to ensure every student excels. The School is invested for the new millennium generation with state-of-the-art technology including a new iLC lab and interactive white boards. The new Principal, Mr. Pellechia, has positive energy and an innovative style making the whole school shine! Educational enrichment programs, faith formation, community service, sports, fine arts and a rich assortment of clubs/activities allow every student to find their passion and foster positive friendships. The fellowship is warm with families who are very involved and welcoming. The school is Christ centered and is the reason for everything they do. Their passion is to empower every student with confidence to fulfill the amazing plan our Lord has for their lives. The School is blessed by OLPH church which is on campus and on fire! OLPH is a great value that excels in educating the whole child. You are going to love this school!

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School 4

Posted August 22, 2014
If you're only looking for a school with strong academics, then go down the road to Ilchester. However, if you want your kids to grow spiritually, then this school is the best you'll find anywhere. Weekly Mass creates a community grounded in faith. We have daily Religion class where we go deeper into the mysteries of our faith through discussions. We also have two awesome priests who are very involved in both the parish and the school community. There is a very strong sense of family and the teachers and students really care about you. Prayer is an essential part of the day at OLPH. They also have lots of extracurricular activities to choose from. There are some discipline issues in middle school, but there is much less bullying than you will find at the average public school. Overall, the academics at OLPH are average and the faith community is outstanding.

Posted August 20, 2014
OLPH has provided a solid faith-based education that has helped to develop our children to be confident life long learners. The faculty, staff, students and parents provide a strong caring and nurturing community. Our children were well prepared for Catholic High School and most importantly to be compassionate, well rounded, civic minded citizens. OLPH School is a Christ-centered educational institution that is having a profound impact in developing future evangelists!

Posted July 10, 2014
OLPH has been a blessing for our family! My children love their teachers, they are thriving academically, and we feel like the teachers and staff truly care about each student. They have added numerous new clubs and enrichment programs to reinforce what the students are learning. My son loves the robotics club and is learning some pretty cool stuff. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for strong academics, truly personalized attention and authentic Catholic formation. The two priests are wonderful and very involved on a regular basis.

Posted July 09, 2014
I cannot say enough GREAT things about this school. My children are in their 3rd year and it has been a wonderful experience. I have a child going into 1stgrade and 2ndgrade this upcoming school year. They have learned so much there that it amazes me that they are only 6and7 years old.The lessons that the children have learned about math,reading,listening,and real life skills has helped them to developed into two intelligent children.This is our 3rdyear at OLPH. We started when our youngest was in Prek. Teachers, administrators and staff are all very welcoming and really do care about the kids beyond the classroom. They know kids in other grades and they know their classmates siblings @OLPH. Although the school may have had some turnover in the past, I feel, that as a parent, OLPH offers a cohesive combination of learning and nourishment for my children. The staff,teachers,and Principal offer a lot of support and are interested in the well being and achievements of my children. I cannot say enough great things about this school.Its an amazing school that we look forward to continuing to be a part of for many years to come!

Posted July 09, 2014

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
4801 Ilchester Road, Ellicott City, MD  21043
Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top