PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

truly depends on what teacher you get. There has been a lot of turn over - so what does that say.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I'm a proponent of homework, but there is a line. Holidays, weekends, nor summer vacation is safe from the work piled on by this school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Faith Based education involves all of these traits. If only the administration was better equipped to handle those students who do NOT exhibit these qualities.

Great community atmosphere and all the families I had encountered were plugged in and a true pleasure to be associated with. That being said, be prepared to ensure that your child(ren) "fit" their norm. They have no room for any child that excels or falls behind. They're unequipped. Their grading scale requires that your child ACE the class or fail the class - no average here. Once my average child left RSPS and moved on to Public, he has excelled in honors classes and is openly happy about school. Neither of which did I see while at RSPS. No Help - just conform. I miss the families and the community - but honestly feel it was not worth the expense.

RSPS is the an outstanding Catholic school in Howard County! The administration is strong and keeps a fresh approach to education. The staff is dedicated and true partners with the children and families. The families are part of a strong school community. Most importantly, the children are challenged, and happy!!! Values and Catholic identity are part of the school day everyday!

From the moment I walked into RSPS for my tour 2 years ago I knew I had found the place where all my children would attend from PreK to 8th grade. The teachers are extremely dedicated to the children they teach as well as the larger RSPS community of students, parents, teachers, and staff. The faculty, staff, and administrative support and outreach that is given to parents is truly one of a kind. The strong Catholic identity that is emerging in my son and the enrichment programs that are offered at RSPS (e.g. Cultural Arts Night) continue to amaze me each and every year. We are here to stay!

Here is how I can sum up RSPS - RSPS is school for you & your family if you want......great education, reliable & friendly staff, teachers who are dedicated to excellence, to be part of a community, and most importantly a strong faith based Catholic education. Discipline, self-respect, and respect for others is emphasized to our children every day. I know that there is no such a thing as a "perfect" school, but RSPS has been great for us. The leadership at RSPS knows that being in Howard County means you compete with one of the greatest public school systems in the country but I will tell you RSPS has been worth every penny of the tuition we pay.

This is a strongly Catholic school with awesome kids. The faculty are excellent and work very hard. The principal is constantly challenging the teachers and students to be the best they can be.

Amazing school that is strong in its Catholic identity. Many opportunities for the children to participate in outreach programs as well as clubs offered before and after school for my middle schooler. Strong academics that have more than prepared my child for high school. I love being a part of the RSPS community and I thank God each day for this amazing STEM and Blue Ribbon School of Excellence that is helping in the total formation of my children.

This is the worst school I could ever imagine (What a nightmare) !!! You pay them money (which is their main concern;not your child ) to treat you and your children with disrespect and dishonesty. I would not send my dog to this school. Parents Beware !!!

Last modified Resurrection-St. Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8