Resurrection-St. Paul School 4

Posted March 07, 2013
RSPS is the an outstanding Catholic school in Howard County! The administration is strong and keeps a fresh approach to education. The staff is dedicated and true partners with the children and families. The families are part of a strong school community. Most importantly, the children are challenged, and happy!!! Values and Catholic identity are part of the school day everyday!

Posted April 26, 2012
From the moment I walked into RSPS for my tour 2 years ago I knew I had found the place where all my children would attend from PreK to 8th grade. The teachers are extremely dedicated to the children they teach as well as the larger RSPS community of students, parents, teachers, and staff. The faculty, staff, and administrative support and outreach that is given to parents is truly one of a kind. The strong Catholic identity that is emerging in my son and the enrichment programs that are offered at RSPS (e.g. Cultural Arts Night) continue to amaze me each and every year. We are here to stay!

Posted April 19, 2012
Here is how I can sum up RSPS - RSPS is school for you & your family if you want......great education, reliable & friendly staff, teachers who are dedicated to excellence, to be part of a community, and most importantly a strong faith based Catholic education. Discipline, self-respect, and respect for others is emphasized to our children every day. I know that there is no such a thing as a "perfect" school, but RSPS has been great for us. The leadership at RSPS knows that being in Howard County means you compete with one of the greatest public school systems in the country but I will tell you RSPS has been worth every penny of the tuition we pay.

Posted April 17, 2012
This is a strongly Catholic school with awesome kids. The faculty are excellent and work very hard. The principal is constantly challenging the teachers and students to be the best they can be.

Posted April 16, 2012
Amazing school that is strong in its Catholic identity. Many opportunities for the children to participate in outreach programs as well as clubs offered before and after school for my middle schooler. Strong academics that have more than prepared my child for high school. I love being a part of the RSPS community and I thank God each day for this amazing STEM and Blue Ribbon School of Excellence that is helping in the total formation of my children.

Resurrection-St. Paul School 1

Posted November 04, 2011
This is the worst school I could ever imagine (What a nightmare) !!! You pay them money (which is their main concern;not your child ) to treat you and your children with disrespect and dishonesty. I would not send my dog to this school. Parents Beware !!!

Resurrection-St. Paul School 0

Posted March 20, 2010
I withdrew my daughter in the middle of the school year and placed her in another catholic school in the area. Need I say more about RSPS? Parents are unfriendly and Admin is clueless.

Posted November 19, 2009
One word for this school- awesome. Dedicated faculty and staff. The school has a solid curriculum and lives by the values they espouse. Blue Ribbon School!

Posted October 29, 2009
We live in Howard County and have excellent schools in our district; K-12. We were a little concerned that our child would not receive as good of an education academically as she would in her district grade school. After two years at RSPS I believe academically she is in the better school. The best part of the school is the family environment and the strong values that the students learn in respect to self and community. As mentioned previously the school has achieved Blue Ribbon Status this year. The Principle and her staff are excellent educators. My wife is a Howard County School administrator.

Resurrection-St. Paul School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
My nieces stepchildren attend and get a very good education.

Resurrection-St. Paul School
3155 Paulskirk Drive, Ellicott City, MD  21042
Last modified Resurrection-St. Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Resurrection-St. Paul School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top