Ellicott City, MD

Posted March 24, 2015
My son is about to graduate from Trinity after being there since Kindergarten. I have found this school to teach him not only values and morals that are in sync with what we teach at home, but I find that the teachers have prepared him for his high school years. The independence he has acquired, along with the organizational skills and study habits will benefit him both in high school and in college. I could not be happier with the education and social experience my son has had at Trinity School.

Posted November 05, 2014
Trinity is an absolutely wonderful school. The academics are rigorous, the teachers skilled and caring, and the leadership warm and inclusive. The parents are engaged in the activities of the school and this makes the day to day operations very smooth. We have been so happy with Trinity. As new parents to the school, we have been made to feel welcome and quickly a part of the Trinity Family. We were looking for a combination of excellent academics in a caring and nurturing environment, and that is what we have found. I cannot say enough about how pleased we are as a family at Trinity.
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 17, 2014
Trinity is a very special place and all of it's students would agree! A two time Blue Ribbon School, Trinity is constantly in "growth mode." From iPads to learning about being internet savvy and from math challenges to band challenges Trinity covers the spectrum of millenial education. Technology notwithstanding Trinity's focus is on educating the whole child. Sports, music, art, drama, clubs of all flavors enhance the students experience. Trinity is full STEAM ahead. Service to the community is a priority one. Each grade has cultivated relationships with a variety of organizations and working together provide items needed make life easier for those in need. Trinity Tigers roar not only on the athletic field but in our own neighborhoods as well. The majority of our graduating students are selected by their first choice high schools. The Class of 2014 earned over $410,000.00 in scholarship money. Not bad for a class of 37 students! Trinity has it all and I encourage to check us out. Come see what a great school looks like!

Posted November 24, 2013
Our family has been at Trinity since our daughter, now a seventh grader, started Kindergarten. We selected Trinity for our daughter s education because we believed that she would get a quality education in an environment where the children would be challenged to be the best they could be and would be held to a standard of behavior that we felt was lacking in the public school system. Probably the best advice we got when selecting Trinity was that we should not expect perfection and that there would be years that a teacher might not be the best fit for our daughter. In our experience, we have found the faculty in both the primary and middle school to be excellent educators that truly care about the students and go above and beyond to help the children grow academically and spiritually. An added bonus for us has been the diversity at the school. Children of all faiths and cultural backgrounds are made to feel welcome and a part of the Trinity Family. I would highly recommend Trinity to a family looking for a quality education for their child.

Posted November 05, 2013
As a teacher at Trinity, I have many graduates come back to visit. All have told me that they are very well prepared for high school. These students have gone on to private and public high schools. I love being a part of the Trinity faculty. My colleagues are professional and creative. We all work very hard to make our lessons relevant to our students lives today. It is a blessing to be able to teach in an independent, Catholic school where we have a supportive administration and involved parents.

Posted November 05, 2013
We are in our secound year at Trinity after a miserable experience at another local elementary private school....I can't say enough good things about Trinity. The students are respected and taught in an academically challanging and loving manner. Our children are intelligent and challanged at their level by the work at school and projects at home. We have worked with the school administrators in a very positive manner for a great learning environment for our children. At no time did we feel singled out, or made to feel that our concern was not important nor were our children treated differently. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what we see on the inside are teachers who care about the children emotionally, academically and spiritually. Our teacher was more than willing to take her time to catch our children up where the other school had fallen short. As a parent I like how our children are held accountable for their school work, and classroom behavior as all the students are. Our experience has been exactly the environment and challange we were hoping for in a school.

Posted November 05, 2013
The Stanford 10 Standardized Testing scores show that Trinity students preparing to enter high school test approximately 32% higher than the national average and 12% higher than Archidiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools. It appears that the empirical data would support the fact that they are more highly prepared for high shool than their peers. Trinity is a great school, and while a school may not be right for every child/family, Trinity has a long history of developing students of character and intelligence as they move on to high school. We have matriculated at Trinity for the past 4 years. We can compare it to other schools as our child is a transfer. Trinity provides a supportive environment that encourages the best academic effort from their students in order to achieve their maximum potential. The teachers are phenomenal and our child has made life long friends among his peers. I highly recommend Trinity to my friends and would encourage anyone looking for a terrific school environment for their child to come visit Trinity and experience it for yourself.

Posted November 05, 2013
We have been a Trinity Family for 11 years now and our children have loved everything about the school. The faculty are dedicated and caring, the academics are excellent, the diversity is wonderful and there are numerous extracurricular activities to choose from. Our oldest child is now in the 10th grade at a catholic high school and is doing extremely well in all honors and AP classes (due in part to the preparation at Trinity and also due to her strong work ethic and dedication to their studies). We highly recommend Trinity School.

Trinity School 1

Posted September 17, 2013
I feel like I need to be on a Shrinks coach reading all of this. But people are very passoinate about their children. As the parent of a 8th grader, I am afraid I just cannot recommend the school anymore. If our child had more than 1 year left, I think we would have made the move. The guideline for who they let in have become low. Children behave poorly but are often not held accountable. But if a child says one thing out of turn, then the child is vilified. While she is very nice, the counselor is far from a help. The same can be said for the head of the middle school. It is a shame. The academics are not strong enough and the kids have a rough awakening in high school. Home work for the sake of homework does not teach the kids how to study and learn. The one postive is they did finally let the 5th grade teacher go, though I don't know why it took so long, she was like that 4 years ago. They did so under such a veil of secracy though, not like 'family' that they portray themselves to be. Trinity has declined and we are happy that this is our last year.

Trinity School 1

Posted September 17, 2013
Our daughter graduated in the spring with a wonderful academic record. She was not and is not prepared for highschool. She stuggles everyday and is not off to a great year. She was a straight A student but cannot handle the workload at her current school? Public school kids have a better handle and are more prepared. We feel as though we wasted our money in regards to academics.

Trinity School