Ellicott City, MD

Posted July 19, 2014
My first born graduated from there and my three younger ones attend CAPS. The ciriculum is excellent. CAPS allows your child to blossom academically and spititual. The staff have a mutual love for your child allowing my children to see Christ reflected in them. Words cannot explain what a blessing CAPS is as a school to us. They also provide enrichment programs to really develop the whole child. Excellent choice for a school!

Posted June 27, 2014
At Crossroads the teachers truly care about each student. They know their academic strength and areas for developmentment and work hard to get the kids to take ownership of their academic work. It's a school where kids come and feel loved and safe. While my kids have a very hectic homework schedule, they manage to get it done and are ahead of their peers. The teachers communicate WELL and keep me in the loop via text, email or phone call. I appreciate the loving and caring atmosphere with the personal touch. The kids are taught to be leaders of self first! Plus, the spiritual enrichment adds value.

Posted June 26, 2014
I wouldn't trade this place for any other school!!! My children LOVE their teachers and their fellow students. Academically, my children (along with their peers) are thriving and spiritually they are being fed. This school is a blessing, because it is providing an all-around amazing learning environment for my children. I LOVE Crossroads Adventist Preparatory School!!!!

Posted May 03, 2010

Posted February 28, 2010
This School is absolutely amazing! The children are learning so much and the Christian spiritual emphasis is demonstrated daily. The Principal, teachers and staff go above and beyond at Crossroads. The environment is stimulating spiritually, academically, mentally, physically and socially. I highly recommend this school.

Crossroads Adventist School 0

Posted December 09, 2009
My nephew goes to this christian school. This intimate and caring environment produces well rounded, knowledgeable students. I strongly reccommend this school to any interested parent.

Crossroads Adventist School 0

Posted April 26, 2008
All 3 of my children go to this school. Its a small school that allows great interaction between teacher and students. Its also has a wonderful Christian environment.

Posted November 30, 2007
I just recently moved to the area and this school has not only help my 5 year old daughter adjust to the move, but the teachers and all staff made the transition easier on us as well.

Crossroads Adventist School 4

Posted October 26, 2007
All thought this school is small, it is strong academically. It has strong leadership quality displayed by its teachers and its staff.

Crossroads Adventist School
3291 Saint Johns Lane, Ellicott City, MD  21042
Last modified Crossroads Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Crossroads Adventist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top