Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The guidance counselors and student services staff members are very helpful and nice to you.

i love the music program the teachers are excellent and so are the students !!!!!!!!!!

The principal and certain staff members are unprofessional, I feel as if they can improve greatly. Some teachers do not do much for the kids who are struggling, I even witnessed a teacher who called a kid "pathetic" because he did not meet her expectations which are quite high since some students are not as physically athletic as others, and that was only one incident.

Patapsco Middle School is a great school. The teachers are all nice. The principal is generally well at responding to almost every problem right away. There is plenty of challenging classes whether it is band's wind ensemble, chorus chamber singers, G.T. classes, G.T. seminar, debate club, film crew, writers workshop, and extracurricular activity's you'll find something to do. Therefore I recommend this school!

Patapsco Middle school is very good. I was initially concerned because of redistricting. I have a 7th grader who has had some struggles adapting. The school worked with us to help him get on track. They have a very caring administration and teachers. We LOVED the 6th grade team. The 7th grade team has been very good as well. Some teachers are inconsistent or not yet using web pages for homework but most are. Communication with teachers is encouraged and they respond and partner with parents to educate their children. Academically the school has programs for those struggling. It also has many advanced classes. There is a larger portion 7th graders in GT classes than regular classes. Books are sent home to stay home for homework. Scholastic Saturdays are offered for children to receive free tutoring and other help from Mt Hebron students. The principal is wonderful and continually seeks improvements.

This school lacks administrative experience and leadership. It does not provide a friendly environment and ignores the bullies among kids. Moreover, instead of helping children who is challenged by the school environment, they pressure and isolate them. They handled student s incidence unprofessionally.

I love the school. The teachers have took tome to help me and to understand me and the ways I learn. The teachers are nice, funny, kind. and helpful. I verry happy I moved here last year.

i t does great with learning just take more time on going over questions they dont get or all questioons

I have a 7th grade boy at this school and we have had a great 2 years here. We were apprehensive about middle school in general, but my son only knew 7 other kids when he came in as a 6th grader, but had no problem fitting in, and he's fairly shy. We loved all of the 6th grade teachers, very committed and supportive and enthusiastic. I love the new principal. 7th grade has also been excellent, I find the teachers in this grade to be on the ball as well. I would definately recommend Patapsco Middle school. There's also lots of extra-curricular activities, and a strong community with parent involvement.

Having a student begin middle school was traumatic! However, we found Patapsco filled with great teachers & leadership. My son was challenged to his potential and rewarded for his accomplishments.

Last modified Patapsco Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.