Ellicott City, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted May 23, 2014
My daughter has attended both Kindergarten and 1st grade at this school and I have very little to complain about besides the fact that front office staff is rude sometimes. My daughter had Mrs. Burke and Mrs. Lascerna and they are both very sweet and caring and ATTENTIVE. I am nervous because we're moving and she will be going to a different school next year. But if they don't meet my expectations we may have to move back. :) There is also a lot of parent involvement with volunteering. I volunteered at Field Day today and all of the children here are so sweet.

Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2013
If any of your children do not fit into the public education systems "mold,"save them from the wrath of public education where they treat your child as problems and give them limited educate, instead of molding their abilities into GREATNESS.

Posted December 25, 2012
My son is in K and I have only great things to say about the school. The teacher is loving and caring and creates a wonderful learning environment . The classroom is so well organized. Parents get highly involved in a variety of activities and events. I just wish I had more time to volunteer! My son is eager to go to school everyday.

Posted November 14, 2009
I love this school - the teachers are wonderful and caring and approachable, the size is not too crowded allowing for a great deal of interaction and participation and attention, and the facility is newer and clean and open.

Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted September 08, 2009

Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2009

Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2009
We have two children at TRES and we couldn't be happier. The staff, programs and curriculum are excellent.

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted April 15, 2009
Excellent school; very impressed with Mrs. B, the gifted and talented teacher. She's very responsive to student individual needs and she knows her stuff!

Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School
13400 Triadelphia Rd, Ellicott City, MD  21042
Last modified Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triadelphia Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top