Forestville, MD
Before care: Yes

North Forestville Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2009
This school has potential in that its teachers and principal seem to care. It just needs more parent involvement to move things forward. As well, the administrative staff need to learn how to be more focused on providing good service even to parents.

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted June 27, 2009
This is truly a great. It has bought both my a long way. I am very proud of my children and North Forestville Elementary.

North Forestville Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2006
This school has great teachers but the administration is what is lacking. I am the parent of a first grade student. This school has done little for my child and I am considering moving just to change schools. The school offers no extra curricular activities and focuses mainly on grades who give standardized tests. The school is not safe, anyone can walk into the building at any given time and they do not have to check into the office first.Windows are being broken all the time.There is also no art class offered at this school for the students.They are expected to sit in their chairs all day and listen to the teacher talk, there is no time to be creative. Teachers are wonderful but they are not given the support that they need to help the children in this school. Parents beware.

Posted August 12, 2004
As a parent of a former 6th grader, the school overall is great. The staff is very caring and they hold each student responsible for his/her own actions. The principal believes in responsibility and accountability. The teachers are very good and helpful. My daughter's 6th grade teacher's kept in close contact with me and informed me of my child's progress. They gave excellent advice when they saw my daughter's grades falling below average. The whole thing about the school system in PG County is, if we don't get the support from the School Board then we will have a lot of lost children. I encourage all parents/guardians to contact the school board with any problems that you may encounter during the school year. Sometimes the principal's don't have the time to listen so therefore you must take another route. Stay on the School Board's case for better schools.

North Forestville Elementary School
2311 Ritchie Rd, Forestville, MD  20747
Last modified North Forestville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Forestville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top