Forestville, MD

Forestville High 5

Posted September 26, 2013
Forestvile is the best High School in PG County I am so Glad that my daughter went their. From the Principal to Teacher and all the staff the kids all work as one. Love it can't wait t put my other daughter their

Posted May 28, 2013
FMA has had it's challenges over the course of the two years my son has attended. However overall my son has received opportunities for academic excellence and as part of the drill team, a boost to hisself-esteem, development in his maturity and increased growth in his character. I would recommend this school to any parent that has a child who is nearing the end of middle school and isn't quite internally prepared for the major adjustments that come with a regular public high school. If the board of education would stop finding new means of reducing funding and educational opportunities at this school and offer more real-time support, I could give FMA a rating of 5 stars.

Posted January 30, 2012
i am a freshmen at fma im in the graduating class of 2015.Our is school is being changed to a school inside a school.Whee kids that opted out of their border school FMA,are being sent their because the opt out school doesn't want them their any more.If we do this their will be chaos in our school that's not needed.And our class at the end of our four years in fma our school,will probably be changed back into a normal high school.Because were losing all these oppurtunties that we just had when they changed it to a Military academy

Forestville High 2

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009

Forestville High 0

Posted January 20, 2009
this is my last year at forestville. i didnt come here my freshman year, but i have been since my sophmore year and i really enjoyed it. in order to accept and appreciate the school, you really have to have the mind set that you are going to be the best you can be while your here. as a departing senior, i say overall its a decent school. needs a little bit more work on some of staff and administrations part, but its great.

Forestville High 0

Posted October 15, 2008
This my first year at Forestville. I like the even though it's a Military School. I really don't mind about that. The new principle Dr. Summy is involved with the students, the teacher care a lot about the students, and there are so many activities to be apart of. Im currently part of the Student Government. But there is one thing I stand and that is the Sewage system. Lately there have been problems with the systems and you could smell raw sewage through out the school. The Board of Education should do somthing about this. But they won't. Me and many others complained to the board but no one has taken any action. This problem has to be resolved quickly because students are getting sick of this.

Forestville High 5

Posted August 20, 2008

Forestville High 2

Posted October 27, 2007

Posted August 03, 2007
good school but you have to be 100% envoled. teachers care and that is the main point. office could be better, they need to talk and be informed between each other. sports programs are good, i only know soccer, wrestling, and baseball. could have more more parents involed but know that time is hard to come by. would have gone next year with son but he wants to be in a drama program. i rate this school a 6 or 7 in education 9 in safty. school kids from what i see 7, from my son 5. hope this helps

Forestville High
7001 Beltz Dr, Forestville, MD  20747
Last modified Forestville High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forestville High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top