Forestville, MD

Our Savior's School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
Our Savior's School has a dedicated and caring teaching staff. The Principal and teachers believe in teaching the whole child. My daughter started at OSS in Kindergarten and is now in 1st grade. Her State of Maryland test scores are so high, that I take her test scores with me to show my family and friends what she has achieved at OSS. Her teacher challenged, encouraged and motivated her to be the best. The class rooms are small and the faculty are available, kind, and helpful. We have a great PTA because we have caring parents that participate in their childs education experience. As a parent of a 6 year old in the 1st grade at OSS, I invite you to come to Our Savior School and tour the school so that you can see for yourself that OSS will provide a quality education for your son or daughter.

Our Savior's School 2