Forestville, MD

New Horizon CDC Summit 5

Posted August 18, 2013
My three children attends this private school. I really love it, when school sysyems are closed they are open. The new address is 3111 Forestville Rd., Forestville,Md. I hope this school gets approved for K-6. My children love learning, and the staff is excellent.My daughter is going to second grade in the morning. She been there since KiKindergarten. I love it and highly recommend.

New Horizon CDC Summit 5

Posted August 20, 2006
New Horizon CDC is definitely a breath of fresh air for working parents. The staff at New Horizon is concerned and take advantage of expressing it with each opportunity given. The program is designed with the children in mind and that is definitely a plus. There is a family-style environment and the teachers and staff is completely focused. If your main concern is the benefit of your child and his/her academic achievement, you should consider New Horizon, CDC. I encourage all parents to do their own research, as I did, but in the end, I am certain that you will pleased with your findings. Happy School Hunting...and Good Luck! New Horizon Mom

New Horizon CDC Summit