Fork, MD
Before care: Yes

Free State Montessori School 1

Posted December 06, 2014
Everything has been changed this year .Only one teacher is there and all other teachers left.Very bad service.No one in office if you have any questions.No improvement in my sone at all.No one picks up phone.I think this school is going to close next year

Posted November 16, 2013
My children are thriving at Free State Montessori and I couldn't be happier! My 5 year old is reading and doing multiplication and my 7 year old is doing long division, essays and plays! But why I love it most is they are happy, engaged, learning about community and becoming caring, confident people. I have been at this school for 5 years and have been so impressed with the faculty, administration and programs, we couldn't ask for more!

Posted November 08, 2013
We have been at Free State for 7 years. This is one of the warmest communities, with a faculty that is incredibly invested. I am thrilled with the level of commitment the staff has to my daughter's education. Free State stands out in the way it embodies peacefulness and positive social interactions on every level. My daughter has grown into a strong and confident individual. I have no doubt that she will flourish, wherever she goes next, in no small part because of the experience she's had at FSMS.

Posted November 04, 2013
Free State Montessori is a truly wonderful school and I feel very lucky to have been a part of this community! I have worked at other schools and other Montessori schools and can honestly say I have never been at a school I enjoyed more, or one I believe in more than Free State! The faculty is strong and supportive and gives 100% to the children and families that are a part of this school. I am sorry to no longer be at FSMS (due to a family move) and hope to find a school I feel as comfortable with.

Posted November 10, 2008
We have both our sons at Free State Montessori and couldn't be happier. FSMS provides a nurturing and supportive environment, is very family-friendly and focuses on the whole child. The teachers really care about our children's school experience and are helping them create a love of learning and self-confidence that will help them excel in their education. We are building a strong foundation for future learning that will make a difference in their lives. We are planning on sending our daughter when she is of school age. We love FSMS!

Posted September 05, 2008
mMy daughter attended and was reading before age 4 my son id now in the toddler program and we love it.

Free State Montessori School
Po Box 179, Fork, MD  21051
Last modified Free State Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Free State Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top