PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Frederick Adventist Academy is a wonderful environment for learning, with teachers that are committed to each student and their individual needs. FAA accepts that not all students are the same and have varied backgrounds from which they add to its' culture of learning. Another great element FAA offers is extra-curricular activities, such as Lego club, 1-4 & 5-8 Soccer, 3-8 Basketball, Cooking class, and STEM club. My children went on study tours to Boston and through Virginia learning about the history of our country. I highly recommend Frederick Adventist!

The teachers are wonderful! but there's allot of turn around in the teacher department lately, which is not good at all. Long time teachers are leaving. My kids have gone to this school their whole lives, and most likely my youngest will not be returning this next school year 2013-2014. The school board is out of control! This school is no were near the school it once was. Would I recommend this school.... NO!

The learning standards are high, but the teachers are always willing to individually tutor and make adaptions if necessary. It has been wonderful seeing them so involved in learning and actually not dreading homework and projects. My children look forward to the special programs, theme days and after school programs.

Excelent Nuturing Environment! My son and his two cousins go to this school - how often do you hear your kids say they want to go to school, and want to stay and participate in the after school activities? On top of all of this the Education he is receiving is excelent and I feel like the teachers really do care about the school and the kids.

Our son attends this school and has had a tremendous experience. We were especially impressed with the results of the recent 7 year independent study done on this institution and how the students performed well above their private education peer group. Great education and a loving respectful environment...hard to beat!

Not only does this school offer academic excellence and a broad range of extracurricular activities from soccer and basketball to equestrian but are also have tuition rates significantly lower than other local private offerings. This is also the only private school in Frederick County that offers special needs reading programs. Our child has excelled in this environment!

Since both daughters have been attending this school, I have seen great improvement in their ability to read and more desire to learn new ideas and read. Having them attend also help in providing them with strong Chritian foundation. Great school!

I was raised in the public school system. My son goes to Frederick Adventist School because I value Christian education, the overall parent/teacher engagement and commitment. The kids have a wholesome environment, and good academics. I am extremely happy my son is thriving, learning values and morals, and having a great experience that will prepare him forward in life.

I love this school, the staff. My kids love going to school everyday. I am thrilled that they are adding 9th next school year. hoorah!!!

We love this school. The teachers are very dedicated and really care about the students. Our child has received an excellent education and has been very happy there! I've heard they are adding 9th grade next year. I hope so!

Last modified Frederick Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10