Frederick, MD

Gov. Thomas Johnson Middle School 3

Posted October 26, 2014
As a parent of a new 6th grader I have to say the problems I'm having are with the teachers. I've already had to tell one like it is. She talked to children like they were her children. Not my child!! Another teacher has an issue with RACE, I've reported her and it only helped a tiny bit so my next step is to go to the school and talk to her personally. I do have to say the 6th grade counselor IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST, GO MS. RUDY!! She definitely goes above and beyond her job title! My daughter likes it. So even though I am a Frederick Cadet Alma mater I'm ok with GTJMS!!

Gov. Thomas Johnson Middle School 5

Posted October 03, 2009
As a new parent I am thrilled with the principal. She has a sense of humor, compassion and most importantly, a mind of her own.

Gov. Thomas Johnson Middle School 3

Posted May 01, 2006
This school is excellent academically. The teachers and programs are first rate and could compete with Montgomery County, however this school has serious problems with student bullying, and general morality issues.

Gov. Thomas Johnson Middle School
1799 Schifferstadt Blvd, Frederick, MD  21701
Last modified Gov. Thomas Johnson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gov. Thomas Johnson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top