Frederick, MD

Posted January 08, 2015
My son has attended Trinity for 4 months and is thriving at the school. The staff are enthusiastic and clearly committed to the success of the students. In addition to having excellent academic curriculum, Trinity provides a kind and nurturing learning environment filled with extra curricular activities and enrichment. My son is in the 3rd/4th grade intermediate class and loves it. All of the children receive instruction on their appropriate level. I highly recommend Trinity!

Trinity School Of Frederick 1

Posted December 18, 2014
We left the school after it was sprung on families that 1st and 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades would be combined; this change was announced after contracts had been signed. Many families left this school. The quality of education has gone way down here. Do yourself a favor and go to another private school, there are plenty of other good schools around.

Trinity School Of Frederick 1

Posted September 04, 2013
Trinity may be a good school but their application and enrollment process is costly, cumbersome and poorly communicated (by staff and the school's own web site). My child was interested in attending this school after we visited one day and met the teachers, who seem very enthusiastic. After a successful shadow visit and extensive testing, Trinity staff did not communicate any information except that my child should repeat a grade. I have twice requested information or data to explain their decision and there has been no response from the headmaster or staff. The school's "admissions committee" puzzingly recommended retention before they even tested my child. Ultimately I went with another private school because the experience was so frustrating.

Posted February 17, 2012
Amazing and wonderful. Small classes, invidual attention, creative learning, relevant and worthwhile field trips. Fabulous environment!!! Every student is truly cared for and assured a wonderful learning experience that will stay with them forever! No slipping through the cracks! It's a community like non other. The teachers, staff, parents are all top notch!

Posted May 24, 2010
Trinity is worth every penny for nurturing creativity and confidence in our two children (1st gr) Hands-on learning and lots of field trips keep kids engaged. A family atmosphere finds students in upper grades encouraging and playing with younger grades. Our whole family loves this school!

Posted April 07, 2010
Trinity has exceeded our expectations every step of the way; each of our three children are being taught to their individual learning styles; my gifted daughter is challenged every day; my sons LOVE learning at Trinity. I couldn't have designed a better school myself for my children.

Trinity School Of Frederick 0

Posted March 17, 2009
I have been here for almost 5 years and it has been the best school in my life! I have many friends here even though it is a small school. It is amazing, very nice teachers, no bullies, it's great!

Trinity School Of Frederick
6040 New Design Road, Frederick, MD  21703
Last modified Trinity School Of Frederick is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Trinity School Of Frederick Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top