Bad
Good

I have 2 grandchildren that attends Lincoln Elementary. The teachers and administrative staff are great. The activities for both parents and students are wonderful. My grandchildren participate in basketball, chorus, dance and running club. What a wonderful experience for them and great teachers who teach these activities. Administrators and staff keep up the good work.

Since I don't see recent reviews about this school, I felt it was fair to leave one. My experience with Lincoln has been wonderful. This has been my daughter with special need's second year at Lincoln and the whole staff, principal(great leader), teacher, special educator, speech pathologist, teacher assistant, and administrator assistants has been very supportive and caring. They welcome and encourage parent's involvement in child's education. I can tell just by observing the school staff in different settings that they truly care about the children's safety and well being. My second daughter will enter Kindergarten this year and it's just feel good to know they both will have a great learning experience with high academic standards at this school. Thank you so much Lincoln! please keep up the great work!

I have had great experiences with Lincoln in the past but Last year Mrs. Burtner left her position in the front office and this year we got a new principal and I have had nothing but issues all year long. My kindergartner has been sent on the wrong bus on more than one occasion. Each time this happened I called the school to find out where she was and no one could help he and what is even more upsetting is that no one seemed to be concerned. There are issues with parent teacher contact as well. many of the teachers here come for a year and then leave and I feel like this school has gone downhill fast! We have just had too many issues with the staff this year for it to be a coincidence.

I love this school the teachers are doing fantastic, they need a new building and upgrade in their computer lab. Ms Jacobs is one of my favorite teachers she needs to nominated for the best techer of the year.

My son attends the Judy Center and is going into Pre-K. The staff is friendly and keep us well informed on how our son is doing everyday.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.