Frederick, MD

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted December 22, 2009
I love this school the teachers are doing fantastic, they need a new building and upgrade in their computer lab. Ms Jacobs is one of my favorite teachers she needs to nominated for the best techer of the year.

Posted June 15, 2009
My son attends the Judy Center and is going into Pre-K. The staff is friendly and keep us well informed on how our son is doing everyday.

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted September 06, 2005
We love this school, we should attend Spring Ridge, but that is quite a distance from our home. We love the teachers and support staff, I have a 1st grader and pre-kindergartener. The programs such as 2's and 3's and the Judy Center are great assets to the school. I always feel that I can be as involved as I want to be in my childs education.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2004
I like s.f.e. but I feel my daughter who is a straight A student that she needs more of a challlenge. I heard that s.f. is low on the totem poll for no student left behind.

Posted September 15, 2004
I have 2 children attending SFES and could not be more pleased with the education they receive. Since is a Title I school, I think it gets a bad rap from the rest of the county. But because of this, there are more educational opportunities,(like after school programs), available to the children to help them reach their full potential. Mrs. Jacobs and Mrs. Pew are always available to help out with home issues that may affect school life. My children are lucky enough to be in the school's Renzulli program which challenges those who are above grade level. All the teachers we have met truly care about the kids and are willing to take the time to address your concerns. The principal, Mrs. Reever is always available to discuss any problems we might have. The PTA is also top notch. Keep up the good work.

Lincoln Elementary School
250 Madison St, Frederick, MD  21701
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top