Posted September 10, 2013
Frederick Career & Technology Center provides a great opportunity for students to explore career fields through an annual open house held in the fall where current students as well as teachers and staff members are on-hand to answer questions. CTC provides an engaging environment with online grade reporting and assignment tracking. Students are encouraged to excel in their domain, working towards winning an opportunity to represent the school at SkillsUSA for Regional, State, and National competitions. CTC provides a centralized location on the Community College Campus (FCC). I value my 3 years experience as a parent of a CTC student. It's been a worthwhile investment in time and learning and both my child and myself.

Posted July 31, 2012
CTC IS AMAZING! I'm in the biomed program going into my second year as a junior, and Mrs. Koops is PHENOMENAL. In addition, other faculty members are wonderful- as a student here, you get to meet other teachers in the hallway or even in the classroom as they come in to see what's new. There is never a dull moment! If you like slacking off or dislike classes, this may not be the place for you, however, CTC has other wonderful programs. My best friend is in the multimedia program and she loves that as much as I love biomed. I can't describe her class, but in biomed, we do many dissections, we do a lot of labwork, we become very family-like with our classmates, and overall, the environment is wonderful. The main highlights at CTC are the teachers, the programs themselves, the interaction with other people in the county, and the taking-away of drama from the "homeschools".

Posted December 18, 2007
Two of my children attended CTC in high school. Not only did they learn a skill, but they did work-study in their field of study. Both of my children are graduated and have fulltime jobs in their fields.

Frederick County Career & Technology Center
7922 Opossumtown Pk, Frederick, MD  21702
Last modified Frederick County Career & Technology Center is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Frederick County Career & Technology Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top