Bad
Good

The teachers are wonderful, well the ones I know. They strive everyday to make sure the education of our children comes first. I love this school, my oldest went to SRES from pre-k to 5th and now my youngest will be there until she is off to middle school. Keep up the great job with our children!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My kids have had such a positive experience with each teacher. They have gone over and above to help them succeed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Spring Ridge has many programs designed to build character and positive traits in their students.

This school truly cares about each and every student making sure individual needs are met.

I am PROUD to be a part of this AMAZING school. The staff is dedicated and EVERYONE at SRES goes above and beyond to support our students. The PTA is a blessing with everything they do! Thanks!

Spring Ridge is a community school that works hard to involve all. The staff works hard and is dedicated to providing the best education to every child.

This is a very good school. Great leadership and parental involvement. My kids love it here.

I have a child in second grade and one in Kindergarten, and we LOVE Spring Ridge Elementary. The teachers are really fantastic, and will work with parents in making the child's education work (both for highly gifted kids and kids with special needs). The PTA is very active, and the school population is wonderfully diverse.

I have a daughter in 2nd grade and she has absolutely fell in love with every teacher she has had since Kindergarten. Not only are the teachers incredible but the rest of the staff, even the cafeteria staff are incredible. I could not be happier with the extra help that S.R.E.S. has provided for my daughter as well. She has a learning disability and they have really done everything to help her overcome it. If you are looking to have your child go here I highly recommend it. Never have I seen such a staff as a whole so loving and caring for each individual child!!

Never have I witnessed the support and caring that the students receive at Spring Ridge Elementary School. Excellent school, excellent administration, excellent teachers.

Last modified Spring Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.