Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 04, 2015
Mrs. Ryan has been great with my ADHD who struggled in math. By the end of the year she received "the most improved in math" award. Mr. Crone has taken special care of my Opposionally Defient child and his behavior has significantly improved.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 04, 2015
My kids have had such a positive experience with each teacher. They have gone over and above to help them succeed.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 04, 2015
Spring Ridge has many programs designed to build character and positive traits in their students.

Posted November 04, 2015
This school truly cares about each and every student making sure individual needs are met.

Posted May 21, 2014
I am PROUD to be a part of this AMAZING school. The staff is dedicated and EVERYONE at SRES goes above and beyond to support our students. The PTA is a blessing with everything they do! Thanks!

Spring Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2014
y oldest daughter went there from Pre-K and she's in 5th, I NEVER had any issues with the school until this year! My youngest is a kindergartener there now and she has experienced being bullied on her bus more than once, my oldest experienced Cyber Bullying. I have issues with the school liaison and I didn't say anything until now thanks a school staff who has helped me more than the liaison has. I hope they get it together this coming year, the schools teaching curriculum is the the best I have to say, my kindergartener has learned to read very well and is learning about things I thought she wouldn't learn until later. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TEACHERS, I hope things get better next year!! If your child didn't go last year, think about it next year!!

Posted September 02, 2013
Spring Ridge is a community school that works hard to involve all. The staff works hard and is dedicated to providing the best education to every child.

Spring Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
This is a very good school. Great leadership and parental involvement. My kids love it here.

Posted June 11, 2013
I have a child in second grade and one in Kindergarten, and we LOVE Spring Ridge Elementary. The teachers are really fantastic, and will work with parents in making the child's education work (both for highly gifted kids and kids with special needs). The PTA is very active, and the school population is wonderfully diverse.

Posted March 12, 2010
I have a daughter in 2nd grade and she has absolutely fell in love with every teacher she has had since Kindergarten. Not only are the teachers incredible but the rest of the staff, even the cafeteria staff are incredible. I could not be happier with the extra help that S.R.E.S. has provided for my daughter as well. She has a learning disability and they have really done everything to help her overcome it. If you are looking to have your child go here I highly recommend it. Never have I seen such a staff as a whole so loving and caring for each individual child!!

9051 Ridgefield Dr, Frederick, MD  21701
Last modified Spring Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top