Frederick, MD

Posted May 21, 2014
I am PROUD to be a part of this AMAZING school. The staff is dedicated and EVERYONE at SRES goes above and beyond to support our students. The PTA is a blessing with everything they do! Thanks!

Spring Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2014
y oldest daughter went there from Pre-K and she's in 5th, I NEVER had any issues with the school until this year! My youngest is a kindergartener there now and she has experienced being bullied on her bus more than once, my oldest experienced Cyber Bullying. I have issues with the school liaison and I didn't say anything until now thanks a school staff who has helped me more than the liaison has. I hope they get it together this coming year, the schools teaching curriculum is the the best I have to say, my kindergartener has learned to read very well and is learning about things I thought she wouldn't learn until later. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TEACHERS, I hope things get better next year!! If your child didn't go last year, think about it next year!!

Posted September 02, 2013
Spring Ridge is a community school that works hard to involve all. The staff works hard and is dedicated to providing the best education to every child.

Spring Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
This is a very good school. Great leadership and parental involvement. My kids love it here.

Posted June 11, 2013
I have a child in second grade and one in Kindergarten, and we LOVE Spring Ridge Elementary. The teachers are really fantastic, and will work with parents in making the child's education work (both for highly gifted kids and kids with special needs). The PTA is very active, and the school population is wonderfully diverse.

Posted March 12, 2010
I have a daughter in 2nd grade and she has absolutely fell in love with every teacher she has had since Kindergarten. Not only are the teachers incredible but the rest of the staff, even the cafeteria staff are incredible. I could not be happier with the extra help that S.R.E.S. has provided for my daughter as well. She has a learning disability and they have really done everything to help her overcome it. If you are looking to have your child go here I highly recommend it. Never have I seen such a staff as a whole so loving and caring for each individual child!!

Posted September 30, 2009
Never have I witnessed the support and caring that the students receive at Spring Ridge Elementary School. Excellent school, excellent administration, excellent teachers.

Posted September 26, 2009
Spring Ridge is a wonderful school. Great teachers, great parent volunteer and PTA involvement. The new administration at Spring Ridge had lots of improvements to make and are doing a wonderful job. They have made big changes improving the safety of our children and better programs at the school.

Posted September 21, 2009
The school has a lot of special classes and a lot of help on one to one with each student. And there is a lot of diversity in the school from lot income to high income each student is treated as an individual

Posted August 11, 2008
I could not ask for a better school for my children to attend. There is a sense of community amoung the parents, teachers and administration that gives the entire school a feeling of support. A lot of attention was given to the principal who was leaving last year, however, the principal this year brings with her a lot of strengths and ideas.

9051 Ridgefield Dr, Frederick, MD  21701
Last modified Spring Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top