Gaithersburg, MD

Posted April 17, 2014
My granddaughter went to Goshen for 1 1/2 years for speech therapy. She had the greatest teacher Mrs. Schramm and her assistant Mrs. Mai. She will be going there next fall for elementary school and I am looking forward to working with her teachers and the administrative team. This is a great school.

Posted August 22, 2013
I'm surprised that Goshen only gets a 5 out of 10 score. This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and staff and great kids. I'm so glad my children go to Goshen!

Posted January 28, 2013
My son went to Goshen and my daughter is there now,Goshen is excellent.The teachers and the principal are very supportive, they work with the kids to put out their best effort.I will recommend Goshen to any parent looking for a nurturing environment for their children,my only regret is that the middle and high schools are not as good.

Posted November 11, 2012
On the right track and doing a wonderful job! My child started Goshen this year and I couldn't be more pleased. As an educator and having researched many private schools and other MCPS schools in our area I'm happy with our decision to send our child here.

Posted January 05, 2011
Goshen elementary is a great school. Parents involvement in PTA programs and teachers effort to deliver better education for students are outstanding.

Posted December 26, 2010
The Goshen ES community of teachers and administrators truly care about your child's safety, security, happiness and academic and social success. We have a diverse population of childrent which is wonderful because it teaches us all more about ourselves and others. These kids will be running the country when we retire, the more comfortable they are embracing one another's srengths and differences, the more success they will enjoy and the more secure we will be in our retirement.

Posted November 02, 2010
The entirety of this school, is excellent!! I wish the school went up to grade 12.. I love everything about the school. The staff, teachers, cleaniness, e.tc.. This is my child last year with this school. He attended since kindergarten (4yrs) and now 10..wow. i will truly miss Goshen, but will recommend it to others..Thanks Goshen for all the time and effort you have bestow in my son's education

Goshen Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2010
Good school, great teachers, PTA and programs. Unfortunately, the middle and high schools are not that great here. We have four more years until my son graduates from Goshen elementary then we are moving out of this area...

Posted May 26, 2009
My child is graduating in a couple of weeks from Goshen and I can confidently say that the academic and social experiences that she has experienced had have been outstanding. My daughter has been encouraged and supported to be in advanced classes and I have never felt that the homework load for ever was too cumbersome or extreme. As with any school Goshen is faced with a very diverse population which I can only assume would make it challenging for any educator. Amazingly the teachers at Goshen have mastered this diversity and thus accommodate all intellectual and skill levels.

Goshen Elementary School 0

Posted March 14, 2009
We have a student in 4th grade this year. Goshen elementary is in decline. The highschool Gaithersburg High is not good at all. Lately, the biggest frustration has been the amount of Math homework. We are not able to keep up when we spend 2 to 3 hours on it Monday thru Saturday. Other Parents in the class are saying the some thing. These are all sharp kids with very supportive Parents. I know the school is desperate to get higher test scores, but 3 hours of Math each night is not the solution.

Goshen Elementary School
8701 Warfield Rd, Gaithersburg, MD  20882
Last modified Goshen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goshen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top