Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I'm surprised that Goshen only gets a 5 out of 10 score. This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and staff and great PTA. My children are so happy in this school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is transparency in telling students and parents about issues and opportunities. There is constant communication from the administration and PTA to the parents.

A very caring school from the front office staff to the teachers. Very involved and inclusive PTA. A lot of parent involvement. Tons of EC activities. A big feeder school to HGC programs. Diverse mix of students. I was surprised by the low score, but reading the reviews I realized many forgot to give them any stars, even when the reviews were great.. Another poster does not like the middle and hs.

Goshen Elementary School is an excellent school! Wonderful teachers! Great academic programs! The director is doing an awesome job managing the school, making sure the facility is organized, well maintained and inviting. I feel that they care for each and every child equally proving the right guidance that the kids need. Best public school in the area!!! A++++

Great teachers, terrible curriculum. Kids are just learning to memorize instead of learning the actual material. I'm finding that I have to spend 2 hours every night teaching my children what their teachers should have taught them during the 6 hours of classtime they're in. I'm very disappointed with what the Montgomery County Public School system is becoming! Not everyone can afford private school, you know!

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The teachers are very very nice! It's their curriculums that are the problem! Children spend less time on a subject in school than they do at home!

My granddaughter went to Goshen for 1 1/2 years for speech therapy. She had the greatest teacher Mrs. Schramm and her assistant Mrs. Mai. She will be going there next fall for elementary school and I am looking forward to working with her teachers and the administrative team. This is a great school.

My son went to Goshen and my daughter is there now,Goshen is excellent.The teachers and the principal are very supportive, they work with the kids to put out their best effort.I will recommend Goshen to any parent looking for a nurturing environment for their children,my only regret is that the middle and high schools are not as good.

On the right track and doing a wonderful job! My child started Goshen this year and I couldn't be more pleased. As an educator and having researched many private schools and other MCPS schools in our area I'm happy with our decision to send our child here.

Goshen elementary is a great school. Parents involvement in PTA programs and teachers effort to deliver better education for students are outstanding.

Last modified Goshen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.