Bad
Good

This school is awesome... it should be higher Then 6 out of 10 stars! How can we change it to higher because it deserves more. Keep up the good work teachers and principal!!

This is a wonderful little school with an active and engaged PTA, an experienced, creative, and friendly teaching staff, a very diverse student body, and a young, energetic principal who cares deeply about the children. This school was constructed to accommodate disabled children, which is a blessing for those who attend for that reason, and a blessing for the rest of the students who are exposed to a variety of disabilities early in life. This exposure, and the friendships that result, teaches the children to have compassion, understanding, and acceptance of peoples' differences. I have spent a fair amount of time in this school as a substitute teacher and a classroom volunteer and have seen the highly structured system they use, and the solid values they teach. I adore this school and am so thankful that three of my children have had the honor of attending.

I am a student in this school and has stayed her for about 5 years.I have examined this school while I've been here and I have noticed it has top notch security,friendly people and it's not all about popularity so it's a friendly enviroment for kids.Anyway this school is awesome. I LOVE JUDITH .A. RESNIK!!!

My son attended kindgergarten last year at Resnik and will be in first grade there this fall. The school has excellent teachers and a great staff. I was pleased with what I saw every time I entered the building-great organization, students on task, and teachers and staff working hard to provide a quality education. The curriculum is well thought-out and clearly communicated to parents. The principal and vice principal are respected and admired by the kids, and the leadership works well with the strong PTA Resnik enjoys. I'm glad my child is a student at this school.

It's a wonderful school. Great teachers and wonderful community. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. PTA is great! Lots of social events which are fun every month.

I think we really lucked out when we chose this school. My child excels in some areas and needs help in others, and I have found the teachers to be excellent at assessing his needs and meeting them - at his level.

My son is in kindergarten at Resnik Elementary school and my husband and I have been happy so far. He loves his teacher and the principal does a good job! They also have a strong PTA and parental involvement...

This is our third year at Resnik and I have to say that the '5' out of '10' rating does not do the school justice. The test scores may be lower than those at other Montgomery County schools, but I believe that's primarily due to language barriers for some students. It has nothing to do with the commitment from teachers and staff. And that's speaking from the perspective of having gone to the 'top' Montgomery County Schools (Potomac Elementary, Cabin John, Churchill). Resnik has an excellent administration that runs a tight ship. The teachers we've had have been amazing, and have taken the time to get to know my child's individual strengths and weaknesses. This school is committed to its kids, and it shows, from the lunch lady to the school nurse, to the teachers, to the principal.

Last modified Judith A. Resnik Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.