Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

Judith A. Resnik is an awesome school. I have two kids that attend (kindergarten and first grade) and I can see that they are learning a great deal. The staff is very caring, observant and just overall awesome including the Principal. I am blessed to have my kids attend and can't say enough good things about this school. Please raise the rating because this school is awesome!

Really great school. My daughter has learned so much. The Principal and the office staff are really nice and helpful. The teachers are awesome and the classroom size is great.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework for first grade is appropriate and achievable. I do not have a problem with it at all. It helps to reinforce what was learned in class that week.

This school is awesome... it should be higher Then 6 out of 10 stars! How can we change it to higher because it deserves more. Keep up the good work teachers and principal!!

This is a wonderful little school with an active and engaged PTA, an experienced, creative, and friendly teaching staff, a very diverse student body, and a young, energetic principal who cares deeply about the children. This school was constructed to accommodate disabled children, which is a blessing for those who attend for that reason, and a blessing for the rest of the students who are exposed to a variety of disabilities early in life. This exposure, and the friendships that result, teaches the children to have compassion, understanding, and acceptance of peoples' differences. I have spent a fair amount of time in this school as a substitute teacher and a classroom volunteer and have seen the highly structured system they use, and the solid values they teach. I adore this school and am so thankful that three of my children have had the honor of attending.

I am a student in this school and has stayed her for about 5 years.I have examined this school while I've been here and I have noticed it has top notch security,friendly people and it's not all about popularity so it's a friendly enviroment for kids.Anyway this school is awesome. I LOVE JUDITH .A. RESNIK!!!

My son attended kindgergarten last year at Resnik and will be in first grade there this fall. The school has excellent teachers and a great staff. I was pleased with what I saw every time I entered the building-great organization, students on task, and teachers and staff working hard to provide a quality education. The curriculum is well thought-out and clearly communicated to parents. The principal and vice principal are respected and admired by the kids, and the leadership works well with the strong PTA Resnik enjoys. I'm glad my child is a student at this school.

It's a wonderful school. Great teachers and wonderful community. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. PTA is great! Lots of social events which are fun every month.

I think we really lucked out when we chose this school. My child excels in some areas and needs help in others, and I have found the teachers to be excellent at assessing his needs and meeting them - at his level.

My son is in kindergarten at Resnik Elementary school and my husband and I have been happy so far. He loves his teacher and the principal does a good job! They also have a strong PTA and parental involvement...

Last modified Judith A. Resnik Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.