Gaithersburg, MD

Posted January 09, 2013
My child has been attending St. Martin's School for 5 years. He loves his teachers and feels very happy at this school. The curriculum challenges him and his teachers are always ready to help whenever he needs it. As a parent, I find the school to be an inviting place, very warm and welcoming. The teachers and staff are very supportive; it's obvious they love teaching and working at St. Martin's. The students are happy and respectful, and I feel much of that has to do with the school's emphasis on good morals, values, and helping those in need. I am very pleased with St. Martin's school.

Posted January 01, 2012
I couldn't ask for better teachers and a better environment that fosters creativity, encourages morals and values, and offers an advanced curriculum. We are very happy with this school.

Posted April 06, 2011
I sent my child to Kindergarten at St. Martins and I just love this school. By the middle of his Kindergarten year he has learned to read, do basic math, type all the letters on a keyboard, speak some Spanish and other skills that cannot compare to public school. But what I am most impressed with is the community of the school, Sister Sharon, the principal, and other administrators really get to you know your child and your family. Unlike another private school that my daughter went to, the focus is purely on education and not how much money they can get out of you. A great deal of emphasis is put on respect, friendly behavior and doing good deeds for others in need thus the children are so polite and friendly. The school hosts many fun events for the family and by requiring each family to volunteer hours everyone really gets to know each other well. I should also note that we are not Catholic, and this has never been made an issue. The balance between academics and religion is just right and I feel that it is the religious side of the community that makes the parents and staff so open, friendly and respectful.

Posted March 05, 2011
St. Martin's is an excellent school system which fosters academic excellence, technological advancements, sense of community, safety, sharing, belonging, and participation. As parents, we are asked to volunteer our time at the school so the tuition is very reasonable compared to other private schools.

St Martin Of Tours School 3

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008
This is a great school that fosters good moral values and respect for one another. Their technology curriculum is second to none. My children loves the principal, teachers, staff, school and the community. The school encourages the acadamic curriculum and strives to be the best of the best.

Posted April 12, 2008

St Martin Of Tours School
115 South Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD  20877
Last modified St Martin Of Tours School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Martin Of Tours School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top