PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is wonderful! My daughter love!

We've been at Mother of God School for 6+ years and love it. Small class sizes, above-average test scores, strong values, skilled and caring teachers and staff, diverse and wonderful families. My son is thriving here!

We love this school! Our son has gone here since Kindergarten and it has been a wonderful experience. The teachers and staff are all very dedicated. The school administrator, Mr. Miller, is awesome! Our son is able to apply the information he is learning in very real and practical ways. We feel he is being prepared for real life -- which is what school is about, isn't it? We have no doubt that if he continues to attend school here, he will have the skills and confidence to be anything he wants to be. We only wish we could say the same good things about the public schools in the area -- which pale by comparison. We have no regrets whatsoever about sending our son here.

I really love this school. Its very reasonably priced and my son loves it (PreK). I picked this school because of the curriculum and on top of that he grows/learns in a community of love. My son is fluent in two languages from our home and is now learning ASL at this school. Everyday he learns something and surprises me. The school activities are very inclusive, they send me weekly bulletins to keep me informed of all of their class lessons, you will feel as part of school. I love Mother of God School. **The Christmas carols that involve all of the students melted my heart and it will melt yours too!** -Proud Parent

Mother of God School is a true gem situated on a beautiful green campus on Goshen Rd. It offers an environment where education, faith, and community come together. The teachers are all magnificent; many with advanced degrees. My son has attended this school since Kindergarten and is now is 5th grade. We love the school, the teachers, and overall the families. Mass and religious formation are part of their education but all families of all faiths are embraced. If you are looking for a school that offers a top notch educational program paired with strong faith and involvement in giving back to the community, this is the school for your child. We highly recomend it!

This is a wonderful school. I have 2 kids enrolled and have been very pleased with the school. Wonderful teachers and fantastic leadership.

I have had 3 kids in this school, two already graduated and doing very well in a high school STEM program. The school was very supportive when they were beyond the grade level in math and science and accommodated them with advanced classes and they had fun with the Project-Based Learning assignment. MOG has a religion program with classes and mass which I believe help young kids develop a caring outlook.

Our 5 year old son began school this fall in the pubic school system. There were 27 kids in his class and he was lost. The small class size and MOG attracted us there, but the warmth and faith-based programs have kept us. We are ecstatic that we found such a warm school where teachers put in extra effort to meet the needs of each student. Our twins will start preschool there next year.

We love the school, and we would highly recommend it to any parent looking for a caring and faith-filled community, high quality of education, and...if you want your child to be somewhere that will care as much about their spiritual well-being and character as their academic growth. We are not a Catholic family, but our faith is important and essential to us. We could not be happier in sending our two daughters to Mother of God, and we are so proud to be a part of this community and school. The school is a bit of a secret, tucked away in Montgomery Village...but we would highly recommend a look at the school.

With small class sizes in Mother of God School, our 2 children (3rd & 4th graders) get proper attention in class. The teachers are always willing to go the extra mile with their students. Best of all, the school has the religious environment we try to create in our home...priceless.

Last modified Mother of God School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8