Posted June 08, 2014
This is a wonderful school. I have 2 kids enrolled and have been very pleased with the school. Wonderful teachers and fantastic leadership.

Posted March 18, 2013
I have had 3 kids in this school, two already graduated and doing very well in a high school STEM program. The school was very supportive when they were beyond the grade level in math and science and accommodated them with advanced classes and they had fun with the Project-Based Learning assignment. MOG has a religion program with classes and mass which I believe help young kids develop a caring outlook.

Posted March 14, 2013
Our 5 year old son began school this fall in the pubic school system. There were 27 kids in his class and he was lost. The small class size and MOG attracted us there, but the warmth and faith-based programs have kept us. We are ecstatic that we found such a warm school where teachers put in extra effort to meet the needs of each student. Our twins will start preschool there next year.

Posted March 14, 2013
We love the school, and we would highly recommend it to any parent looking for a caring and faith-filled community, high quality of education, and...if you want your child to be somewhere that will care as much about their spiritual well-being and character as their academic growth. We are not a Catholic family, but our faith is important and essential to us. We could not be happier in sending our two daughters to Mother of God, and we are so proud to be a part of this community and school. The school is a bit of a secret, tucked away in Montgomery Village...but we would highly recommend a look at the school.

Posted March 14, 2013
With small class sizes in Mother of God School, our 2 children (3rd & 4th graders) get proper attention in class. The teachers are always willing to go the extra mile with their students. Best of all, the school has the religious environment we try to create in our home...priceless.

Posted March 12, 2013
I have had kids in this school for 22 years K-8 and I love the school. Our children have all gotten a supurb education. Their teachers have been very caring. The religion program includes weekly mass and a strong presentation of the faith. I highly recomend it.

Posted March 12, 2013
My son has attended Mother of God School since he was in Grade 1 and now he is in Grade 7. We have never questioned our decision to enroll him even once.

Posted March 12, 2013
Mother of God School is a great school. Classroom size is small so each child gets the proper attention and help as they learn. All the teachers at Mother of God are beyond prepared and have amazing teaching techniques. I feel very happy with the school since both of my kids love going to school, they love the teachers and their friends.

Posted March 12, 2013
MOG has super dedicated, creative and hard working staff/teachers who really care about the kids and guide them in their academic and spiritual development. The classes are small with lots of attention paid to students. Could not have a better environment for learning. Have a 4 year old who will attend kindergarten next year and will send my 2 hear old when she's ready.

Posted January 16, 2013
I LOVE this school. The classroom sizes are small, all of the students are polite, the older students help the younger ones and It feels like you are leaving your kids with family. My son has learned the science of how to learn, not just memorization. The teachers really love the kids and it shows with their teaching!!!

Mother of God School
20501 Goshen Road, Gaithersburg, MD  20879
(301) 990-2088
Last modified Mother of God School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mother of God School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.