Posted August 25, 2014
My daughter loves the school! Her teacher is so fun and creative and really loves the children. I will definitely send all my kids there when they are old enough.

Posted July 28, 2014
We wanted a school for our 3 children that would give a well rounded world view instead of just one.

Posted July 18, 2014
All of our kids have gone to Covenant Life School. Two have graduated, and when all is done, yes, they have scholarships, however, what is most important to me, is they desire to pursue God and godliness. I believe Covenant Life and its staff have had a lot to do with their character and love for God and others.

Posted July 12, 2014
A great combination of academic excellence and character development. That is what I love about Covenant Life School. My wife and I were so encouraged and blown away after our first parent-teacher conference. The teacher enthusiastically communicated the abilities and strengths of our child and then spent some time telling us how she could grow in influencing others to pursue godly character. We asked her a few questions on how we as parents could partner with her to contribute in her growth and she gave us so much wise and helpful advice. We both left thinking that we'd love to go back to school and have teachers like her. We highly recommend Covenant Life School!

Posted July 04, 2014
Fantastic moral, academic and social atmosphere. A true scholastic family that works to build the complete student and citizen.

Posted July 01, 2014
We've felt loved and cared for at this school. The teachers have been attentive to our children's needs and have continually sought ways to help them grow academically and spiritually. I love that my children are being taught with a biblical worldview.

Posted July 01, 2014
Our five children attended and it has been a great experience! The youngest just graduated from CLS. Our kids received individualized care (both academic and spiritual) from teachers and administration alike - oversight and counsel were excellent. Friendships among the students are sweet and genuine. I'm eager to see my grandchildren there too. One is already attending. Our kids easily obtained scholarships because of the quality of the education they received at CLS.

Posted July 01, 2014
The wonderful teachers, strong academic program, and Christ centered foundation make for a terrific educational experience for all of my children!

Posted July 01, 2014
We have been so impressed with the individual care one of our sons has received at the school. With transitioning from homeschooling and being diagnosed with a learning disability we were worried our son would be discouraged. On the contrary, he is loving school and looks forward to all the help he is getting.

Posted July 01, 2014
Covenant Life School is a wonderful school! Not only have my children benefitted from the high academic standards, but they have been surrounded by great friends and teachers that care beyond the classroom. I had children in the elementary school who transferred into public middle school into all honors and advanced classes. Upon returning to Covenant Life, they had suffered a significant academic loss, especially in math. This validated my suspicion that CLS's academics are challenging and above par. I love that teachers will speak into my children's lives, not only about life building topics, but also about their character and most importantly their spiritual lives. I equally love the fact that I am invited and encouraged as a parent to participate in my child's school experience. I wouldn't want my children to be anywhere else.

Covenant Life School
7503 Muncaster Mill Road, Gaithersburg, MD  20877
Last modified Covenant Life School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Covenant Life School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.