Gaithersburg, MD

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Our school is a place where all learning can draw students closer to Jesus Christ! Whether we are using tried and true methods like cursive hand writing and phonics, or whether we are using ipads to communicate, create, and collaborate, Church of the Redeemer Christian School endeavors to help each child reach their full potential, socially, academically, and spiritually.
July 01, 2014

Posted April 22, 2015
My son has been at this school for eleven years now and has loved it. He has been blessed with the best christian education and a great environment. Teachers are great and are here because they love the Lord and the kids. We feel privileged to have had this in our son's life.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted July 01, 2014

Posted May 16, 2014
My daughter graduated last year from this school and now she is in Public High School and I am amazed with the Christian Values she had received during her school years at Church of The Redeemer Christian School (CORCS). Thank you Jesus for CORCS.

Church of the Redeemer Christian School

Posted January 23, 2009
My son attended the 3 year old preschool program. The teacher is the most gifted I've ever had the privledge of witnessing. I continue to be grateful for the influence she has had on his life. Quite a blessing.

Posted January 02, 2009
This my daughter's three years in this school. The teacher are excellent and the culture of the school are excellent too. We love this school!

Posted May 23, 2007
This is my daughter's third year at CORCS, and I am very happy with the curriculum and the strong emphasis on the Christian faith being taught in the school. My daughter is not only being taught how to succeed in academics, but also how to respect others. It is great to see the excitement and growth in my daughter. I would recommend CORCS to anyone who is looking for a school that really cares about the success of each child academically, and the and growth of character development in each child.

Church of the Redeemer Christian School
19425 Woodfield Road, Gaithersburg, MD  20879
Last modified Church of the Redeemer Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Church of the Redeemer Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top