Gaithersburg, MD

Shady Grove Middle School 5

Posted March 03, 2013
My son is now in his 3rd quarter in 6th grade and we are still very happy with the school. He is on a 3.67 GPA average. He is also involved in drama club and will be playing a major part in the upcoming Peter Pan musical. The teacher response and customer service is exceptionally high. One time my son forgot his key at home and the student counselor drove him to our hosue to retrieve it. My son loves the school and we are happy.

Shady Grove Middle School 4

Posted December 10, 2004
Hello my name is kara brennan and I went to this school 2000 and i think it is a GREAT school for anyone anything you need is there. Threre are alot of nice teachers and alot of fun activities.

Shady Grove Middle School
8100 Midcounty Hgwy, Gaithersburg, MD  20877
Last modified Shady Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shady Grove Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top