Lakelands Park Middle School 1

Posted August 31, 2014
My experience at this school was terrible. Honestly,I am still angry at the way other students mistreated me and the way the teachers ignored it. Don't be fooled by their unenforced "Bully-Free Zone" policy,it is a horrible school full of uncaring people who bullied me to the point of suicidal thoughts. It's a shame the lowest rating is unsatisfactory, it does not begin to describe how I really feel.

Posted August 01, 2013
I recently graduated from lake lands and I have to say this is an amazing school!! I love the staff that adminastration the principal is amazing he is so enthusiastic and she is so involved with the student each and everyday the staff and everyone else truly care bout the students each and everyone one of them I love this school with the passion I wouldn't change it for the world!!! Lake lands park middle is the school to be the teachers are amazing they are awesome and truly prepare you the school overall together we are a huge family coming together each and everyday to show our spirit for our school the soaring falcons and as a previous eight grader I have to sy it breaks my heart leaving this amazing school But they repaired me for high school and because of this amazing school with amazon peers and teachers counslors and the best princaple ever I know I'm ready I love lake lands park remember you get smart at Lakeland park (sports are fantastic I was on the softball team and we were undefeated the whole season our basketball team and our boys soccer and girls soccer our track team amazing!!!) T.W

Lakelands Park Middle School 4

Posted July 06, 2013
Oh my gosh! This school was awesome! I'm going to be an 8th grader soon after summer ends, I love it so much! There was so many nice people and nice teachers who care about how you do on tests, assessments , and homework they will even give up their lunch time for you! Since in like a month im going to be an 8th grader I am hoping to meet new people and have fun with my last year as a middle schooler. If you do your best it will go by so fast you will never regret going to this school. I also think that in my years of being in that school since 6th grade its been a BLAST and stay away from drama there is A LOT of rules in that school and who ever is going to this school will have a good time!

Lakelands Park Middle School 3

Posted July 18, 2010
I just graduated from this school. Everything was pretty good until this past year. Many new, and unimportant and pointless, were enforced. For example, it became much harder to get on the computers in the library. The eighth grade was yelled at more than often for "not following kindergarten rules", Well... we aren't in kindergarten. Also, money was spent on getting PROMETHEAN BOARDS IN EVERY CLASSROOM. Now, our school has almost no money. They could have saved it until they really needed the money, but no, we had to get the HEALTH TEACHERS Promethean boards. Of course.

Lakelands Park Middle School 4

Posted December 31, 2009

Posted December 12, 2009
this is the best school EVER. it is bigger than most high schools. montogomery county has like the best schools ever and lakelands park ms is the 2nd best school in montogomery county behind thomas wotton high school.!!!

Lakelands Park Middle School 2

Posted December 02, 2009

Posted December 30, 2008
I find this school very entertaining and educational. I love how the students change over time and not just physically. I love how the students can have relationships with the teachers on a school Basis.

Posted December 07, 2008

Lakelands Park Middle School 0

Posted October 24, 2008
this school is the best school i have ever gone to. the teachers are nice the building is clean and we have everthing new. the lunches are great!

Lakelands Park Middle School
1200 Main St, Gaithersburg, MD  20878
Last modified Lakelands Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakelands Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.