Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

There are many excellent teachers at Jones Lane. The parents and PTA are very active and involved. If you have a typical student, you will be fine. But if your child has any special circumstances, you may be out of luck. Mrs. Sample can be very difficult to work with. She is not always interested in what is best for the student. The discipline policies at the school can be inconsistent and too punitive. They do not help the students learn from their mistakes and help them learn to do better.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Mrs. Sample is not a good leader with the teachers. We lose good teachers every year. The PTA finds her difficult to work with as well.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Homework is Inconsistent between classes and grade levels

Jones Lane is a smaller school than those in the nearby area. My son is starting Kindergarten there and they only have three classes as opposed to many nearby schools with six or seven. We couldn't be happier with his teacher, Ms. Xie. We are looking forward to a terrific hear at JLES.

My son is going in this school, and we feel this is one of the best schools we have been known for. Very good teachers and programs with full support to my kid. Bar-T is with school, so it makes our life easier and safe for my kid.

Amazing network and neighborhood of supportive parents, active PTA, eager teachers and pleasant "small school" feel.

The principal do not hear the parents and do not really care or even know the name of some kids. This school needs to start working on getting better. It is going down and I am sad to see this.

i am a sixth grader who used to go to jones lane, and i must say, I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! the teachers were so nice and caring, and the education was wonderful. the enviorment was just so welcoming. jones lane was the best

This is my daughter's first year at Jones Lane and the academic quality and warmth of the school community has far exceeded our expectations. The teachers and administrators are excellent and the broad array of co-curricular activities and enrichment opportunities is astounding. I really think Jones Lane deserves a rating of 10 and I can't imagine sending my daughter to any other school. All students thrive at Jones Lane!

My son is a first grader at Jones Lane. The teacher is wonderful. She made him feel welcome. The reading program is great. The reading and math programs are extremely strong. The expectations at Jones Lane for doing your best work and being a good citizen are extremely high and I appreciate that as a parent. Mrs. Sample the Principal is a great leader and fosters teamwork among the staff. I recommend this school

Last modified Jones Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.