Bad
Good

Go to the newly deployed PTA webpage to see what the PTA is up to. It is up to date, pictures as being uploaded and parents are being engaged. http://www.brownstationpta.org/

Is just an awesome school...love the programan they use...everybody is very friendly . Nice . Clean ...I'm so happy that my kids are going there.

My daughter went to Brown station E.S. 20 some odd years ago. She loved it as did I. Her son started school at another school , as we lived at that time at a different address, and hated it. It was one of the worst schools I've ever known. When I was able to find a house in this area, I enrolled him at B.S.E.S. Because of the influence from the other school, he would not only want to go to schol, but he would break down and cry not to go. The teachers and principal of Brown station were so caring, he started to look forward to going to school. He had such a wonderful teacher, that his grades went from D's nad F's to B's and C+'s. Now I have my daughters other child attending Brown Station and loving it.I will always be indebt and Truly grateful to Brown Station

Very friendly and dedicated staff, we are very proud to say my children attend Brown Station Elementary School.

I have had 2 children go through Brown Station and I can't say enough good words about this school. Both of my children have excelled and enjoyed the diversity that Brown Station offers. My children experienced an atmosphere of total acceptance because of the cultural diversity, none of the children care what color your skin is, all are embraced. As far as programs go, there is something for everyone, for those who need extra help and for those who need greater challenges. There are after school programs and before school programs including chess club. Music and plays are delightful. We are lacking in organized sports however. The teachers are wonderful and many have been there for many years, as well as teachers that were students at Brown Station have come here to teach!

Brown Station is MCPS' best kept secret....The teachers are dedicated and focused at helping all children succeed. Brown Station is part of a diverse community that allows all children to learn about as well as experience cultural differences. I am proud to say my child attends Brown Station Elementary School.

Last modified Brown Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.