Gaithersburg, MD

Posted November 12, 2013
Is just an awesome school...love the programan they use...everybody is very friendly . Nice . Clean ...I'm so happy that my kids are going there.

Posted March 26, 2012
My daughter went to Brown station E.S. 20 some odd years ago. She loved it as did I. Her son started school at another school , as we lived at that time at a different address, and hated it. It was one of the worst schools I've ever known. When I was able to find a house in this area, I enrolled him at B.S.E.S. Because of the influence from the other school, he would not only want to go to schol, but he would break down and cry not to go. The teachers and principal of Brown station were so caring, he started to look forward to going to school. He had such a wonderful teacher, that his grades went from D's nad F's to B's and C+'s. Now I have my daughters other child attending Brown Station and loving it.I will always be indebt and Truly grateful to Brown Station

Posted September 20, 2010
Very friendly and dedicated staff, we are very proud to say my children attend Brown Station Elementary School.

Posted April 20, 2010
Brown Station is your average school (good to average). Parents help out , but as with many schools it is the same parents doing most of the volunteering which causes PVBS (parent volunteer burnout syndrome). Some say that they do not feel welcome. Some teachers go above & beyond and show they truly care! Some teachers care but seem to struggle with balancing their time between students who are on different levels of instruction (doing better with 1 group/leaving the other groups behind) and struggle with their own (cafeteria staff included here)personality clashes of the the children or act according to how their own day is going. As with all average schools, Brown Station needs improvement but is a good school. Parents must remember that you should never depend on other people to give your child the total education!

Posted July 10, 2009
The teachers are dedicated and focused at helping all children succeed. Brown Station is part of a diverse community that allows all children to learn about as well as experience cultural differences. I am proud to say my child attends Brown Station Elementary School . Special thaanks to Miss Hedreaman 2nd grade teacher.She is a very caring , and dedicated teacher.

Posted January 13, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008
My daughter attended Brown Station Elementary School and currently her 3 children are students there and we are pleased with their education. My grandson, a fourth grader has never been in a class with more than 15 students which serves him well because he has a mild learning disorder.

Brown Station Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2007
I have had 2 children go through Brown Station and I can't say enough good words about this school. Both of my children have excelled and enjoyed the diversity that Brown Station offers. My children experienced an atmosphere of total acceptance because of the cultural diversity, none of the children care what color your skin is, all are embraced. As far as programs go, there is something for everyone, for those who need extra help and for those who need greater challenges. There are after school programs and before school programs including chess club. Music and plays are delightful. We are lacking in organized sports however. The teachers are wonderful and many have been there for many years, as well as teachers that were students at Brown Station have come here to teach!

Posted August 08, 2007
Brown Station is MCPS' best kept secret....The teachers are dedicated and focused at helping all children succeed. Brown Station is part of a diverse community that allows all children to learn about as well as experience cultural differences. I am proud to say my child attends Brown Station Elementary School.

Brown Station Elementary School
851 Quince Orchard Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD  20878
Last modified Brown Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brown Station Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top