Gaithersburg, MD

Posted October 30, 2014
Fields Road is a hidden gem of a school! great mix up Kids The kids and Parent are amazing! The teachers are excellent and really nurture the students offering extra help where needed and with para-educators there to help as well. It is a warm and nurturing environment with a really active PTA

Posted May 19, 2014
My childeren have gone to this school for a long time and guess what they loved it ! I think that the rating should really go upI am very happy that my kids go to this school

Fields Road Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2012
I had my kids in Fields Road since Pre-K, at first things were great but over time I noticed little things that I didnt pay much attention to, and didn't think much of it. Then the phone calls starting coming about behaviors my kids were displaying. To my surprise, these behaviors were not consistent at home with what I was being called about. It seemed like , there was always more to the story than what I was being told. My kids were being overlooked and not heard, disrespected many times by their own staff. (Might I add that my kids are mixed Latino and African American.) Whenever we addressed any situation that didn't sit well with us, it seemed like the staff along with the head administrative personnell needed time to get their story straight before meeting us. When we had questions about the way certain things were handled, they were quick to throw my kids under the bus. Overall the last few yrs at Fields Road was a headache to me and my kids. They no longer looked forward to going to school and I didn't blame them.

Posted September 14, 2012
Only after moving to other place do I realize that Fields Rd ES is an excellent school for education. The principal is great. The teachers are great and helpful to challenge every student. If I could, I'd be willing to transfer my sons back. I really miss this school. Thank you, Fields Rd.

Posted September 26, 2010
Fields Road is a hidden gem of a school! This is the 9th year I will have a child there. The kids love it there! The teachers are excellent and really nurture the students, offering extra help where needed and with para-educators there to help as well. It is a warm and nurturing environment with a really active PTA.

Posted September 15, 2009
Great teachers, great curriculum, great spirit, great kids!

Posted February 27, 2009

Fields Road Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted September 08, 2008

Fields Road Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
Fields Road has offered my child an amazing academic path. He is reading two grade levels above his own and they have him working with a private reading teacher a couple of times a week to motivate and keep him moving forward. I didn't even need to ask for this. His teacher is exciting and involved with the students. I couldn't ask for more.

Fields Road Elementary School
1 School Dr, Gaithersburg, MD  20878
Last modified Fields Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fields Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top