Gaithersburg, MD

Gaithersburg Middle School 5

Posted April 05, 2013
It is a great school with excellent teachers. The fact that it offers Foreign Language as additional subject is great.

Posted June 08, 2010
I personally think gaithersburg middle school was okay. The only problem I had going there was that they DIDN'T enforce the dress policy to everyone. I coudn't were shorts or a tank top because I had "to much to show" & "it would be 'distracting' to others" but then when another person who (not to be mean) had less or nothing came along they could where ANYTHING they wanted and they would say absolutley nothing to them. & When my friend & I went to say something they wouldn't do anything about it. They would just push it aside as if it didn't matter. Other than that though, it's a very good school. Like the person below me said... Security was GREAT. (:

Posted March 22, 2010

Gaithersburg Middle School 0

Posted December 20, 2009
I loved gaithersburg middle. i went their last year, the teachers were great and they were always there to help out. Security was awsome to. I miss my old school. I woold like to go back. Class of 2013~!~ :)

Gaithersburg Middle School 4

Posted November 18, 2009

Gaithersburg Middle School 1

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted September 12, 2009
The building is very old. I know this because one of the teacher's said that she went there. However, it's a great school and everyday I wanna go back.

Gaithersburg Middle School 2

Posted August 25, 2009

Gaithersburg Middle School 5

Posted July 10, 2009

Gaithersburg Middle School 1

Posted June 22, 2009
I found that as a minority parent, you don't have the same quality of treatment as some of the non-minority parents. Teachers tend to believe 'let them fail' to learn how to turn in assignments on time ( and become independent). Also, if your child has a 504 plan, forget about getting help from the counselor. I had to demand a meeting several times before I finally had one. After about a month following the meeting , there was no follow up with my child on helping him to stay organized and help with turning in assignments on time; consequently, my child ended up with bad grades. I feel as though when a student has failed, the teachers/staff/leadership has failed to meet the student's needs. This school's ratings should be a negative 1.

Gaithersburg Middle School
2 Teachers' Way, Gaithersburg, MD  20877
Last modified Gaithersburg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gaithersburg Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top