Bad
Good

Ridgeview is an excellent school. My oldest daughter went there for three years and my younger daughter is in her first year there. The principal was named principal of the year for all of Maryland. She seems to be very capable. In the almost four years that I have had s child there I have only once had to make calls to the school regarding a problem. The issue was resolved swiftly and the student who had harassed my daughter was dealt with and punished appropriately. Very glad this is the middle school my daughters have attended/are attending.

Im In 6th Grade and I Love Its a nice school and nice teachers and the students are very good

My daughter is in this school for already 2 years. I am generally very satisfied with this school. On several occasions I contacted either individual teacher or several teachers at the same time via email and always my concerns were addressed. I wish school engages students more in internal competitions like olympiads, teaser problems, etc.

Im in 7th grade and so far the school is nice but the leadership off our principal is nice the teachers care about your grade and try the best the can to make sure you turn in your assingments the other kids are ok as long as you dont get in the popular peoples way otherwise they will demolish you (ive seen it happen) other than that the school is not that bad nothing bad ever happens

Unfortunately, Dr. Carol Levine sets a negative tone to the school. On surface, she gives the impression that she's concerned about the student, but in all reality, the students are not well-supported. On a good note about Ridgeview, I've had the pleasure of interacting with some wonderful and genuinely concerned teachers, however, the fact that the principal has poor leadership skills makes for a less favorable learning environment as a whole.

that school is beautiful and the the teachers are great!!!!

I love this school because we have the best teachers

Unfortunately, I have nothing good to say about the administrative leadership at Ridgeview MS. The principal and asst principal displayed a complete lack of understanding and support with our son's educational needs. In fact, their lack of understanding impacted our son's educational needs. We were demoralized and dissappointed with their performance. As far as the teachers are concerned, it's hard to say considering every other aspect of the school experience was overshadowed by the principal's and asst principal's performance.

Last modified Ridgeview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.