Posted September 10, 2014
This school is awesome I went there before. i was there when i was in 3rd grade through 5th grade best school because of my

Rosemont Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2014
Horrible administration that treats their teachers terribly and runs them out. Kids and parents are great though

Rosemont Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2014
Teachers here are wonderful and very committed to their students. Unfortunately, the administration leaves much to be desired, they are inexperienced and unprofessional.

Posted October 20, 2013
My daughter just started at Rosemont. We've been very happy with her teacher, the principle and front office staff- pretty much everyone we've interacted with. The PTA is very involved and there are a lot of extra activities for the kids to participate in.

Posted June 16, 2010
I am very happy with the teachers. They sure do their jobs very well. I'll keep my son there.

Posted March 03, 2010
We have been at Rosemont for a year now and are very happy with it. I like the diversity of students, the teachers, the staff, the principal, the extras added to the after school programs, and there are several, and I like that they strive to be academically competitive. Mostly, however, I like that my kids like it. Every day they are excited to go to school. We wanted a 'small town' environment for our family and the school fits that image.

Rosemont Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2010
We are very happy with the programming; teachers and administrators at Rosemont. The school is already great, having extra programming (ELO), highly trained teachers and a good, diverse group of kids, but it is still getting better with a flourishing PTA and after-school extracurriculars coming in (foreign language and science). This is the kind of school that a child can feel and gain confidence going in. The kids are generally kind and not cliquish like other schools seem to be. And, it's the kind of school that a good student can shine in rather than get lost in the competition and pressure. It's truly a gem in a public school system which is best in the country... providing a real comfortable place for a child to learn and grow. Whatever slight disadvantages might be obvious, they are superbly outweighed by the advantages of Rosemont and it's getting better every day!

Rosemont Elementary School 0

Posted June 11, 2009
I love Rosemont. My children love Rosemont. I live in Rockville, so when I moved there, I didn't understand why we were routed to a Gaithersburg school, but I have no issues with the school at all. The teachers are amazing, my daughter was reading her second week in the ELO (early learning opportunity) BEFORE she started Kindergarten and this past year she has thrived beyond my wildest expectation. She is testing in second grade math and reading currently. I adore her teacher. All of the enrichment programs are incredible. I like the mix of children as well. Very diverse. The small class sizes and personal attention are very attractive. I am confident we are in the right school.

Rosemont Elementary School 0

Posted June 10, 2009
Very poorly maintained. A disgrace to the public school system.

Rosemont Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2009
I have to say Rosemont was not my first choice and I had to send my kids there due to unavoidable circumstances. We even tried to sell our house. Thank god it never got sold and now we want to stay put till our kids are through elementary school. the principal and teachers are wonderful, the small class sizes and all the intervention programmes and early learning opportunities afforded have made me very confident that my childrens education is on track!

Rosemont Elementary School
16400 Alden Ave, Gaithersburg, MD  20877
Last modified Rosemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.