Gaithersburg, MD

Posted March 12, 2015
Woodfield is a wonderful school. I have had three children go through Woodfield, including one still there, and each one received a top notch education. The teachers are caring but in control and focus on making sure each child receives a good education. The non-teaching staff is also great; always willing to help out. I have never had a concern for the safety or security of my children. I feel very privileged that my children have had the ability to spend their 6 years of elementary school at Woodfield.

Posted May 23, 2010
I feel so lucky that my children attend Woodfield Elementary. The teachers and staff are wonderful. They really strive to educate each student as well as they can and to provide challenging opportunities at each level. The leadership is strong, yet caring. And, we are lucky that the parents are very positively involved. Whenever a need arises, parents rise to meet it, which just builds on the success of the school. I really feel at home in this school and can not recommend it enough.

Posted September 17, 2009
the faculty, the aides, the pta all make the enviornment so welcoming

Woodfield Elementary School
24200 Woodfield Rd, Gaithersburg, MD  20882
Last modified Woodfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top