Posted January 28, 2010
My Son has attended NBCA for 8 years. He is now in the 6th grade. NBCA is now called Lighthouse Preparatory Academy. They live up to their name. They have gone above and beyond preparing my child for the next level. LPA doesn't have a fancy building or even gimmicks. Sometimes we need to go beyond the outer shell and look what s in the side. The teachers are old school...they take us back to basics and what kids really need. Hang in there with them. It's worth it. Forever Grateful.

Posted June 16, 2009
My daughter was one of the first students at the school; I remove her when she enters her third grade year. She has flourish in her academies, and have been making honor roll since. She is now going to her 11th grade year and is taking AP and IB course. I thank the school for giving her the foundation that she needs to progress thus far. She also goes back to volunteer at school each year.

Posted March 31, 2009
My child has learned so much in one year. They were worth the investment

Posted March 19, 2009
We are very happy and impressed with LPA. Our daughter is in the Pre-School program, we brought her here from another preschool, where she was not learning. She would not want to go to school, she could not identify all her letters or numbers. After 3 weeks at LPA she has done a complete turn around. She can identify her letters and number, write her name. She can even name you some states and capitals... I would recommend this school to everyone..... We are the minority in this school and you would never be able to tell. The staff, the students have the upmost respect for one another and for learning.. We are truley greatful for everthing the staff has done for our daughter...

Posted June 02, 2008
This school was not one that I would recommend. The director tents to yell and the students are afraid. My child did not grow here. My child name was left off programs and follow through from teacher/director extremely late. The school student ratio has dropped.

Posted February 04, 2008

Posted March 16, 2006
The student to teacher ratio is excellent. My son is reading at 5 years old. The education that my children receive is very good. I am very pleased with the staff and parent involvement which I believe helps make the children succeed. With the teachers and parents working together, the children continue to excel. I am Blessed to have found a wonderful school for my children to attend.

New Beginnings Christian Academy
P.O. Box 306, Gambrills, MD  21054
Last modified New Beginnings Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
New Beginnings Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top