Bad
Good

My Son has attended NBCA for 8 years. He is now in the 6th grade. NBCA is now called Lighthouse Preparatory Academy. They live up to their name. They have gone above and beyond preparing my child for the next level. LPA doesn't have a fancy building or even gimmicks. Sometimes we need to go beyond the outer shell and look what s in the side. The teachers are old school...they take us back to basics and what kids really need. Hang in there with them. It's worth it. Forever Grateful.

My daughter was one of the first students at the school; I remove her when she enters her third grade year. She has flourish in her academies, and have been making honor roll since. She is now going to her 11th grade year and is taking AP and IB course. I thank the school for giving her the foundation that she needs to progress thus far. She also goes back to volunteer at school each year.

My child has learned so much in one year. They were worth the investment

We are very happy and impressed with LPA. Our daughter is in the Pre-School program, we brought her here from another preschool, where she was not learning. She would not want to go to school, she could not identify all her letters or numbers. After 3 weeks at LPA she has done a complete turn around. She can identify her letters and number, write her name. She can even name you some states and capitals... I would recommend this school to everyone..... We are the minority in this school and you would never be able to tell. The staff, the students have the upmost respect for one another and for learning.. We are truley greatful for everthing the staff has done for our daughter...

This school was not one that I would recommend. The director tents to yell and the students are afraid. My child did not grow here. My child name was left off programs and follow through from teacher/director extremely late. The school student ratio has dropped.

Last modified New Beginnings Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4