Germantown, MD

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 26, 2015
Teachers at Clopper Mill are very committed!! They have been very accommodating to my kids- one with special needs and one who is gifted.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2015
Students are recognized on a monthly basis for exemplary behavior. My son was super happy to show me his student of the month certificate.

Posted January 08, 2015
I saw students from Clopper Mill on a field trip and want to say that I was VERY impressed. Their behavior was on point and there were some very bright students. Nice job Clopper Mill students!

Posted September 02, 2014
I am very satisfied with CMES, the teachers are awesome. They really care for the the students.

Posted August 24, 2014
CMES is a fantastic school with caring, hard-working, and dedicated teachers/staff. I am proud to say that my child attends this school!

Posted August 21, 2014
I believe in Clopper Mill. The teachers at CMES truly care and go above and beyond for their students and the current administration is awesome. I am proud to be a teacher at CMES and would send my own child here without hesitation.

Clopper Mill Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2014
Agree with others. I would not use Clopper Mill. Go visit and you'll see why.

Clopper Mill Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2014
This school has failed miserably. I would not advise selecting this ES if at all possible.

Clopper Mill Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2014
The school is striving to become great. Once I became a parent of this school I knew I was misinformed. 1.All of the children are bad: My children are very respectful, caring, and morally rich. They have made friends with children that possess the same traits. Clearly all of the children cannot be bad. Any children that are misguided I don t worry about because what is learned at home translates to the classroom. I know my children will not be misled. 2.The kids are less educated: My children attended daycare with children from other elementary schools in the Germantown area. They learn on the same level, are just as prepared, and all of Montgomery County Schools are taught the same curriculum. 3.The families are low income: In reality a lot of the families in the area own businesses and work for very prestige companies. I believe this opinion has come from the fact a lot of students are minorities. Unfortunately, minority= low income to some people. 4.The leadership is horrible: I have personally interacted with the leaders in the school. I Can t speak for the past but it currently has great principals and staff. Schedule a meeting and get to know them for yourselves.

Posted January 22, 2014
Clopper Mill is an FANTASTIC example of Montgomery County Public Schools being one of the best in the nation. I would highly recommend this school to anyone concerned with a top notch program for their child.

18501 Cinnamon Dr, Germantown, MD  20874
Last modified Clopper Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clopper Mill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top