Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

For a first grader, the lessons were very reasonably short, maybe taking 10 minutes. This seemed a good amount to get kids just into the habit of doing homework. It also was a nice platform for discussing what things my son was learning in school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I really think the system they have in place to encourage good behavior is excellent. It was wonderful to hear my son beam with pride when he had been awarded Cougar Cash for listening well in music class, or following directions. It definitely encouraged him to continue to follow the rules and set an example for his classmates.

My son just completed 1st grade here. I was concerned about the transition from Montessori pre-school to public school, but everything was seamless. The teachers and staff are wonderful, they clearly care about the kids. The small class sizes were excellent for my son, he was challenged in areas he excelled at and provided extra support where he was struggling. The principal (new I believe 4 years ago) has done an amazing job of creating a great environment for teachers and students. I hope more parent's review Clopper Mill, I believe it has really improved from when i first moved into the area. I look forward to next year.

The experience at this school has been amazing. I have nothing bad to say. I wish the school could win an award for their hard work

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers at Clopper Mill are very committed!! They have been very accommodating to my kids- one with special needs and one who is gifted.

Amount of homework: Agree

Kids should not have to be up all night doing homework . They should have few to do so hey can have time for after school activities

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are recognized on a monthly basis for exemplary behavior. My son was super happy to show me his student of the month certificate.

I am very satisfied with CMES, the teachers are awesome. They really care for the the students.

CMES is a fantastic school with caring, hard-working, and dedicated teachers/staff. I am proud to say that my child attends this school!

I believe in Clopper Mill. The teachers at CMES truly care and go above and beyond for their students and the current administration is awesome. I am proud to be a teacher at CMES and would send my own child here without hesitation.

Last modified Clopper Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.