Bad
Good

My daughter just graduated from Kindergarten at RMES; I just couldn't be happier to see the way she has progressed both academically and personally with one year at this school. A complete hats-off to her teacher as well. One of the best schools in the area!

Way over inflated rating. The lesson plans are good (not great.) Extra assistance programs are indeed great, mostly due to being part of the Montgomery County school district. Many teachers have a don't care attitude and administration is horrendous, especially the principal. Bullying and aggressive behavior and speech is the norm--staff often pretends like it doesn't happen or exist and will retaliate against the child if the parent brings it forward. If you are searching for a school that your child will learn purely academics, this is your school. Otherwise, expect your child/ren to be in a toxic learning environment and bring home more bad life lessons than good. The high 8/10 ratings misled us into moving into the area, one of the worse decisions our family has ever made.

Great school! My son gets high scores since moved from Gaithersburg. This is a must have in the community.

My Son goes to Ronald McNair. And am so happy with everything provided by school, good concerned teacher, great principal, and other facilities.

Ronald McNair is a great school. The teachers are very motivated and the lesson plan is diverse and very educational. My son has been at this school since Kindergarten and just entered 4th grade. He has always loved school and is doing well. Great school, great staff!

Am I have a daughter and next year she is 5. I wish her studying in great school,I hope Ronald A.MCNair for her coming .

Ronald McNair is a great school with responsive, involved teachers and administrators. They are committed to ensuring the students educational needs are met, and offer many extra programs such as before school turoring, instrumental music lessons, social skills groups during lunch and enriched curriculum. Kids are happy and engaged ; teachers are respected and liked my students. The MSA scores overall are quite strong. Mrs McFarlane, the principal runs a tight ship and is wonderful to deal with. I am very happy with McNair

Ronald McNair is a great school with the invovlement and support by PTA. I'm pleased with the weekly report on how my kid is doing in school. The PTA and school events are very important part of our great school.

I give this school 5 out of 5. The teachers are great and they really work with the students. My children teachers keep me updated and I am very appreciative of that.

Fantastic teachers, a responsive administration and a community that cares about the school

Last modified Ronald A. Mcnair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.