Posted April 23, 2014
My Son goes to Ronald McNair. And am so happy with everything provided by school, good concerned teacher, great principal, and other facilities.

Posted October 10, 2013
Ronald McNair is a great school. The teachers are very motivated and the lesson plan is diverse and very educational. My son has been at this school since Kindergarten and just entered 4th grade. He has always loved school and is doing well. Great school, great staff!

Ronald A. Mcnair Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2013
Am I have a daughter and next year she is 5. I wish her studying in great school,I hope Ronald A.MCNair for her coming .

Posted November 12, 2010
Ronald McNair is a great school with responsive, involved teachers and administrators. They are committed to ensuring the students educational needs are met, and offer many extra programs such as before school turoring, instrumental music lessons, social skills groups during lunch and enriched curriculum. Kids are happy and engaged ; teachers are respected and liked my students. The MSA scores overall are quite strong. Mrs McFarlane, the principal runs a tight ship and is wonderful to deal with. I am very happy with McNair

Posted May 25, 2010
Ronald McNair is a great school with the invovlement and support by PTA. I'm pleased with the weekly report on how my kid is doing in school. The PTA and school events are very important part of our great school.

Posted November 18, 2009
I give this school 5 out of 5. The teachers are great and they really work with the students. My children teachers keep me updated and I am very appreciative of that.

Posted October 23, 2009
Fantastic teachers, a responsive administration and a community that cares about the school

Posted October 20, 2009
Ronald McNair Elementary School is a wonderfully diverse school filled with happy students. There is a cohesiveness of spirit within the school community that sets it apart from so many others. McNair truly is a Great School.

Posted July 07, 2008

Posted October 16, 2007
This is a top notch school. This school has the most caring and nurturing staff I have ever seen. I am very fortunate that my child attended McNair. This staff treats each child as if they were their own.

Ronald A. Mcnair Elementary School
13881 Hopkins Rd, Germantown, MD  20874
Last modified Ronald A. Mcnair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronald A. Mcnair Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top