Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My son graduated from here and loved it the teachers are awesome and care about students the principal and Mr. D are amazing.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My children are performing at the top of their classes, exceeding expectations with all of the grade level standards.

Amount of homework: Agree

The teachers do a great job of giving just the right amount of homework. My children always know exactly what is expected of them and how to be successful.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Best school ever! My children have enjoyed attending GSCES and are excelling in all of the academic areas.

Amazing school! Great Seneca Creek deserves 5 stars for the AMAZING learning environment provided to the children. Not only is the staff warm and fun, the teachers accelerate student learning. My children are performing well above the grade level targets and are going to be well prepared for middle school.

My son in third grade adores this school! He wishes to go to school ever day! We used to live in Delaware so he made no friends at the start. But teachers and students encouraged him in many ways. I think this school make a serious impact on him. This school not only made him learn but taught life skills. I also think that 99% of the teachers are very encouraged and enthusiast. I recommend this school to everyone.

I have 3 boys at GSCES and my oldest is finishing his 5th grade year. We have loved GSCES and the community of families. The staff at the creek have been amazing. My son went through some difficult health issues and his teacher and staff were so kind, caring, and helpful in caring for him! I highly recommend this school. And the way to get he best out of your child's school is to be involved- volunteer at the school, and join the PTA. You won't regret putting your child in GSCES!

My son was a member of the first graduating class from GSCES. He enjoyed his time at the school and thought it was a fun learning environment. As a parent, I like the diversity at the school. The school population reflects the area we live in.

Great Seneca Creek is a wonderful learning establishment. My daughter is moving up to middle school at the end of this year and gets tears in her eyes when she thinks about leaving the best school ever! The staff is so caring and the administration is awesome. I served in the PTA Board of Directors so I had a front row seat to what happens behind the scenes and was amazed at how well the school is run. The Bullfrogs are taught from the beginning to be safe, responsible and respectful!

My oldest son has attended this school K-5, and my youngest is in kindergarten there. We absolutely love GSCES. The teachers and principal are extremely dedicated, progressive, and just amazing! The technology advances in the last few years have been phenomenal. The curriculum is rigorous while not allowing kids to get lost in the shuffle. My oldest is definitely prepared for middle school, and the leaps and bounds my youngest have made this year under the nurturing guidance of the kindergarten team blows my mind! The PTA and parent support is second to none. My kids love this school and so do I. I am proud to have my children going to GSCES and am happy to be an active member of the PTA. The school spirit is so infectious! GSCES make learning fun!!! Go Bullfrogs!!!

Last modified Great Seneca Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.