Germantown, MD

Posted May 30, 2014
I have 3 boys at GSCES and my oldest is finishing his 5th grade year. We have loved GSCES and the community of families. The staff at the creek have been amazing. My son went through some difficult health issues and his teacher and staff were so kind, caring, and helpful in caring for him! I highly recommend this school. And the way to get he best out of your child's school is to be involved- volunteer at the school, and join the PTA. You won't regret putting your child in GSCES!

Posted May 29, 2014
My son was a member of the first graduating class from GSCES. He enjoyed his time at the school and thought it was a fun learning environment. As a parent, I like the diversity at the school. The school population reflects the area we live in.

Posted May 29, 2014
Great Seneca Creek is a wonderful learning establishment. My daughter is moving up to middle school at the end of this year and gets tears in her eyes when she thinks about leaving the best school ever! The staff is so caring and the administration is awesome. I served in the PTA Board of Directors so I had a front row seat to what happens behind the scenes and was amazed at how well the school is run. The Bullfrogs are taught from the beginning to be safe, responsible and respectful!

Posted May 29, 2014
My oldest son has attended this school K-5, and my youngest is in kindergarten there. We absolutely love GSCES. The teachers and principal are extremely dedicated, progressive, and just amazing! The technology advances in the last few years have been phenomenal. The curriculum is rigorous while not allowing kids to get lost in the shuffle. My oldest is definitely prepared for middle school, and the leaps and bounds my youngest have made this year under the nurturing guidance of the kindergarten team blows my mind! The PTA and parent support is second to none. My kids love this school and so do I. I am proud to have my children going to GSCES and am happy to be an active member of the PTA. The school spirit is so infectious! GSCES make learning fun!!! Go Bullfrogs!!!

Posted May 29, 2014
GSCES provided my kids with a great educational foundation -- it's a strong school community. Parents, teachers and administration were caring and involved -- there's a great sense of teamwork. Core academics are balanced with unique hands-on arts, sports, science, service and club opportunities to benefit all types of learners. Germantown is one of the most diverse communities in the US and the school population is a great reflection of that.

Posted May 29, 2014
I am so grateful that my kids go to Great Seneca Creek. The community that is this school is like nothing I've ever seen. The level of staff support, parent involvement and administrative leadership makes this a wonderful elementary school. My oldest is leaving to go to middle school next year and I know he has a strong foundation for success due to all he has learned and experience at Great Seneca Creek.

Posted May 29, 2014
We have two kids at Great Seneca Creek (4th and 5th grade) and I couldn't be happier with the teachers, the parent involvement and progress of our kids. The school has amazing technical resources to promote digital learning, and the teachers do a fantastic job of engaging kids across all of the core subject matters. The school has a huge list of Fall and Spring after school clubs (most are free or have a nominal cost) to encourage kids to spend time doing things they love (ranging from Tennis, Yoga, Sports, Math, Reading, Legos, and the list goes on). I can't think of a better school for my kids!

Posted May 29, 2014
I have 2 kids at Great Seneca Creek ES - amazing staff and great quality instruction, high tech classrooms, LEED certified facility that makes use of all "green" technology. Great environment.

Posted May 28, 2014
Great Seneca Creek Elementary School has wonderful teachers and a great principal. Both of our kids were at GSCES from Kindergarten through 5th grade. I volunteered at the school every week for 7 years so I got to know many of the teachers. I was continually impressed with the teaching at the Creek. Our kids and their friends loved the Creek. GSCES is a gold certified LEED school.

Posted May 28, 2014
My school is a great neighborhood school. The teachers are fantastic, the principal has a good handle on the school and the kids are really learning.

Great Seneca Creek Elementary School
13010 Dairymaid Dr, Germantown, MD  20874
Last modified Great Seneca Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Great Seneca Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top