Germantown, MD

Posted December 21, 2014
Excellent school.... We have 2 kids, one in second grade and other in kindergarten. great great teachers and phenomenal principal who are all very involved. Even the PTA and parent involvement is incredible.

Posted August 19, 2014
School principal is good teachers seem involved with kids, kids re happy to go to school.

Posted June 23, 2014
Couldn't ask for a better school for my two kids...the teachers, staff, principal are very professional, they know what they are doing, they are very friendly.. they have helped my son since kinder he is going to 4th grade this year. Very safe environment.

Posted April 02, 2014
This School is very good School..Teachers,Staff and Principal are cooperative.I hope it attains greater achievements.

Posted May 28, 2013
My child is attending the PEP program since he was 3, now he is ready to go to Kindergarten and I can't be more thankful and amazed with the dedication and love these teachers have. My experience with all of his teachers have been great, and he always comes home with great projects and so excited about what he learned. The school is wonderful and the administration is well run.

Posted April 22, 2013
My son is in 5th grade and he is in this school since from 3rd grade. Our son went to another good rated school in this region from Kidergarten to 2nd grade and so we could rate this school at par with other school that my son went. Though this school is new school ( just 4 years old) , the Principal is really very dynamic as well as the enthusistic teaching & admin team. The school has progreesed a lot in their planning and executing actiivities. The PTA is really great organinising lot of family events and lot of extra currucular activities like Science / Arts / other language learnings etc. Overall this a great school and we did not feel bad anytime on moving to this school zone from a well known school zone area.

Posted March 13, 2013
Great School! I have 1st and 3rd graders. Teachers and staffs, PTA, everyone here is connected and very involved. They are professional and friendly. The school is located inside one big community, with the principal's great leading, this school will be the best school around th e area, I believe.

Posted March 12, 2013
My son is in 2nd grade and I am very happy about the school. Staff is very responsive to student and parent needs. Principle is very proactive and works very well with students and parents. I really like their yearly STEM conference as well as additional enrichment opportunities available for students such as robotics.

Posted September 26, 2012
I have a 1st grader in this school and am very excited about my kindergartner starting there next year. It's a wonderful school with a great staff and Teachers. They work as a team, together and with parents, in order to continually improve the quality of education and the learning environment.

William B. Gibbs Jr. 4

Posted August 18, 2012
Am a former deputy administrator in education that is new to the area and, based on the school as well as the Board of Ed test scores on their respective websites, Gibbs appears to be an average-above average 3.5 stars) school. As the reviews indicate, I've heard nothing but praise for the school staff and look forward to meeting my son's teacher as well as other members of the instructional and support teams when school opens later this month. I was quite impressed with the principal and thoroughly enjoyed my interaction with her. However, as I indicated during our conversation, I would like to see more current information posted on the school website (including the school supply list (since school begins in less than 2 weeks).

William B. Gibbs Jr.
12615 Royal Crown Drive, Germantown, MD  20876
Last modified William B. Gibbs Jr. is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William B. Gibbs Jr. Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top